Evergreen bullshet

zar

Theist
Yeah, I've had neighbors that thought plastic burned awesomely, some maybe not "anything that burns"

Actually passed one of the smaller houses right off 235 late last week and they no crap were burning a friken couch in the front yard.

plastic does burn awesomely, it’s made from oil and burning keeps it out of the ocean

Hardline

I got this letter also. I have had the worst time with Evergreen. We have a long driveway with apartments at the beginning. The driveway is clearly marked at 20mph. I am constantly asking the drivers to slow down. Earlier this year a truck was leaving the driveway and there was a little girl riding her bike. I had to grab ahold of the bike to keep her from getting hit by the Evergreen truck. I called and filed a complaint. The Manager called me back and said that i was correct in the driver going too fast. Their GPS in the truck had him at 48mph in a 20. You would think that would be the end of it.... Nope. They still fly down the driveway but now when I call the manager is always busy and wont return the call. So Im looking forward to a new company.

SugarBear47

I got the letter too, but I'm not complaining. Evergreen has been great. In 4 yrs they pick up whatever and however much I put out. I would pay extra and have added tips until the company disallowed it. After taking my own garbage to the county dump in Calvert weekly for 20 yrs, I am just grateful for this pickup. Weekly pickup paid quarterly is a small price to pay for their service. I've had NO trouble with management. When I ask for a new large container they delivered it. Great service in Hollywood.

marlboroman

out on the range
Wife keeps asking me to take my car to "Trick Trucks"? Something like that? I just wonder how much it would run.
Of course, it's not because she wants me to haul trash. For some reason, she wants stuff like bike racks, a feature which we have never actually
USED even when we have actually TAKEN bikes with us.
Sam, try uhaul for a price on a hitch. The one in Lexington Park on Great Mills Road does excellent work ,was fast and as cheap as any of the other installers.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Not the same letter as the rest of you got but we got one yesterday saying our pick up day is moving from Monday to Friday. That will take some time to get used to as my entire life, trash day = Monday and we would set our cans out Sunday afternoon.

ontheriver

I've had zero issues with Evergreen. They always show, take whatever I put out and brought me a new can yesterday when I called and told them someone swapped my can with one with no wheels.

Grumpy

I've had zero issues with Evergreen. They always show, take whatever I put out and brought me a new can yesterday when I called and told them someone swapped my can with one with no wheels.
Funny, they damaged my can 2 weeks ago..They told me to leave my damaged can by the road Friday morning and they would swap a new one in sometime during the morn. Friday at 2pm I called them and they said someone would do the swap by 7pm. No one came..Monday morning we called again, they said they came by Saturday morning and the can wasn't there...Told them that we needed to put the trash somewhere over the weekend so we brought it back to the house. They said they would come Monday evening, I asked it they were going to take the trash in the can, they said no...Told them to wait until Friday (we have a Thursday pickup)..No real big deal cuz they do pick up the trash when they are supposed to, but it was irritating with the changing story from them.

ontheriver

Funny, they damaged my can 2 weeks ago..They told me to leave my damaged can by the road Friday morning and they would swap a new one in sometime during the morn. Friday at 2pm I called them and they said someone would do the swap by 7pm. No one came..Monday morning we called again, they said they came by Saturday morning and the can wasn't there...Told them that we needed to put the trash somewhere over the weekend so we brought it back to the house. They said they would come Monday evening, I asked it they were going to take the trash in the can, they said no...Told them to wait until Friday (we have a Thursday pickup)..No real big deal cuz they do pick up the trash when they are supposed to, but it was irritating with the changing story from them.
I called on Monday (I did have to call a couple of times to get through). My pick up is Tuesday and Friday. I could tell she was ready for a complaint. I told her I love my guys and had no complaints. Yesterday I got my new can with wheels. On really hot days when I can catch them I give COLD bottled water and tip at Christmas. You get more flies with honey....