everyone come out ok after the storms?

kelb

art imitating life
The wind woke me up last night. I thought for sure there would be a lot of trees or atleast branches down, but there wasnt. I heard on the radio that Reagan had winds up to 75 mph.

I heard that there was a small tornado around the bushwood area.

IntegritysDream

i never understood what a microburst is... i know we had one last summer that i could have sworn was a tornado, but they said because the winds werent quite strong enough, it was a "microburst" All i know is, i was 100% sure it was a tornado that day... skies were greenish, breif hail, it lasted maybe a minute, VERY strong winds, had a train sound and everything was blowing in a circular manner.

I hate storms. we didnt get anything, although, i was so nervice we were going to get a tornado. thank god we didnt! Im sorry to those that have damages, hopefully nothing major!

TMCash

I heard that there was a small tornado around the bushwood area.

Yea they said there were a few tornado warnings out. I didnt even know it was supposed to get that bad! Last I heard there was only going to be a chance that the storm may be severe. Guess they were right this time :killingme

barnbatty

We had trees come down right on the fence in the back end of the pasture, of course. Chica doesn't wander that far over most the time so I just used the down tress to block any escape routes. My husband left work early to fix, by the time I got home, all was well and dinner was on the table, man life is good.