Everything is racist!

BernieP

Resident PIA
"These people" are few and far between. The internet gives them a voice and both sides are looking to use these instances the majority doesn't agree with to make it seem like it's more prevalent than it actually is.

But much like transporter on this forum, people just can't STFU and ignore them. They have to be engaged. They have to write stories (or, in GURPS' case, make threads about it).
the problem is that the so called media picks up on it, and it snowballs. Next there will be calls for boycotts of Chris Pratt movies, he will get doxed and harassed because while a minority, they can spread their craziness like a virus and other idiots act on it.

If you haven't been paying attention to "the squad" and their battles with Pelosi, she has real political power, but they are running a social media campaign to try and convince her they should be given power because they have the real power, the people (based on online followers.).

Chris0nllyn

the problem is that the so called media picks up on it, and it snowballs. Next there will be calls for boycotts of Chris Pratt movies, he will get doxed and harassed because while a minority, they can spread their craziness like a virus and other idiots act on it.

If you haven't been paying attention to "the squad" and their battles with Pelosi, she has real political power, but they are running a social media campaign to try and convince her they should be given power because they have the real power, the people (based on online followers.).

That "problem" could literally be anything the media reports on. Most sane people think they are dumb as a box of rocks and Chris Pratt really isn't a white supremacist in disguise.

I could give two shits about what this "squad" of freshmen congresswomen think. They're doing the very same thing they accuse Trump of doing and it's turned into this back and forth, fighting between factions, and not a single **** given to the people they are supposed to represent.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
the problem is that the so called media picks up on it, and it snowballs.
To paraphrase that esteemed, patriotic, intelligent, and thoughtful statesperson from the great state of Minnesota, "it's all about the clicks."

:dingding:
If you have their service, they have your information.
Would really not like to have to deal with Verizon, but AT&T is probably worse (or getting there), and Sprint/T-Mobile doesn't work where we live.

Ugh.

--- End of line (MCP)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:dingding:
If you have their service, they have your information.

Wow. I didn't know that.

I use Straight Talk. I'm too cheap to pay all those out the wazoo monthly charges for just unlimited texting & talk services.

BernieP

Resident PIA
That "problem" could literally be anything the media reports on. Most sane people think they are dumb as a box of rocks and Chris Pratt really isn't a white supremacist in disguise.

I could give two shits about what this "squad" of freshmen congresswomen think. They're doing the very same thing they accuse Trump of doing and it's turned into this back and forth, fighting between factions, and not a single **** given to the people they are supposed to represent.
you want to know who the real racists are, who is really spewing hate and inciting violence.
The fact this woman could win her primary but doesn't stand a chance in hell of getting elected to congress.

The irony in this is the four stooges claim they don't feel safe, they feel threatened. Weren't they part of the group from congress, along with Maxine Waters and others, who encouraged their supporters to "confront" members of the Trump administration in public, to confront people in the media (Fox News) they didn't agree with. Who has been verbally assaulted, threatened physically and even spit on?