Evil Spirits in your relationship?

Qurious

Im On 1.
Do you have any? If so, how do you get rid of them?

Especially when they are relatives/friends??

Evil Spirts:

- single, bitter females who you have as friends and spew nothing but negativity about men and your relationsip

- his mom, your mom...old, unsupportive and says you can do it by yourself cuz she did as a single mother.

- his friends, her friends who are just whores...always coaxing him out of the house to party or her girls always inviting her to go out so she can forget all about you and the relatioship....

:popcorn:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
A few years back an old aquaintence of the hubby was at the house, and I could not stand this guy. As he was leaving he asked me why I didnt like him. Well my motto is, dont ask if you dont want to know. So I proceeded to tell him what a big ole loser and waste of life I thought he was and if I never saw him again it would not break my heart. Damn, ya know I havent seen him since. Imagine that. But ya know its ok, cause I do not wish to associate with trashy people. Except all my new friends on the forums. I really love you guys. yea. If you want the demons out of your life , tell them.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Qurious said:

Evil Spirts:

- single, bitter females who you have as friends and spew nothing but negativity about men and your relationsip

- his mom, your mom...old, unsupportive and says you can do it by yourself cuz she did as a single mother.

- his friends, her friends who are just whores...always coaxing him out of the house to party or her girls always inviting her to go out so she can forget all about you and the relatioship....

Bang em all!!!!

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Qurious said:

Evil Spirts:

If your relationship is strong enough, these people cannot come in between you and your partner....... :huggy:

justbeachy

can be a real beach
:huggy:
baileydog said:
A few years back an old aquaintence of the hubby was at the house, and I could not stand this guy. As he was leaving he asked me why I didnt like him. Well my motto is, dont ask if you dont want to know. So I proceeded to tell him what a big ole loser and waste of life I thought he was and if I never saw him again it would not break my heart. Damn, ya know I havent seen him since. Imagine that. But ya know its ok, cause I do not wish to associate with trashy people. Except all my new friends on the forums. I really love you guys. yea. If you want the demons out of your life , tell them.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
harleygirl said:
If your relationship is strong enough, these people cannot come in between you and your partner....... :huggy:
Sure, but every relationship ebbs and flows, and at some times it's stronger than other times...

The question is whether the low points of the relationship still leave it strong enough to overcome these "evil spirits".

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Evil spirits only have as much clout as you assign to them. D's real mom is crazy evil, but I don't pay attention to her, so it's no skin off my back. :shrug:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Nickel said:
Evil spirits only have as much clout as you assign to them. D's real mom is crazy evil, but I don't pay attention to her, so it's no skin off my back. :shrug:
:yeahthat: The Jackoholic is my brother in-law. Nuff said. :twitch: :lmao:

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr

These are the worst. If they're good friends, they make you doubt him, you, life, the universe, Santa Claus...it becomes hard to separate their jealousy from their concern.

Christy

b*tch rocket
sushisamba said:

These are the worst. If they're good friends, they make you doubt him, you, life, the universe, Santa Claus...it becomes hard to separate their jealousy from their concern.
You could use the same statement for single, bitter, males, and there are TONS. Especially on here. :lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
baileydog said:

I wasn't sure, so I'm asking, are we ok with this or no? :confused:

just.me

Qurious said:

Evil Spirts:

does a needy ex-wife count as an evil spirit?

onebdzee

off the shelf
LexiGirl75 said:
I wasn't sure, so I'm asking, are we ok with this or no? :confused:

:killingme I thought the same thing

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LexiGirl75 again.

just.me said:
does a needy ex-wife count as an evil spirit?

How about a POS ex-hubby? :confused: