Evil Spirits in your relationship?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
onebdzee said:
:killingme I thought the same thing

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LexiGirl75 again.

How about a POS ex-hubby? :confused:

:huggy: I have been passing green out for a couple of days now trying to get back around to you. It would be nice to know a count of how many more folks you have to dish it out to before you can give it to someone again.

W

Wenchy

LexiGirl75 said:
:huggy: I have been passing green out for a couple of days now trying to get back around to you. It would be nice to know a count of how many more folks you have to dish it out to before you can give it to someone again.

10, if I'm not mistaken.

We used to make lists and used karma trackers a year ago when the karma wars were going on, so we could be "productive".

Now we just sling it out in FC.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Thanks Wenchy, I need to figure that out because a lot of times I use to want to give green to someone and I already hit them up, yet I can't remember when that was, so I will give four more green and then forget how many and then do three more, lose count again and it seems like forever.

Pandora

You ARE who you hang around with. People can and do influence your views. If you are hanging around those who are not down the path of the straight and narrow, you will land yourself in a great deal of trouble. If you hang around with unhappy people, you have the potential to absorb that way of thinking. I think the original advise is thought provoking and I disagree that “if your relationship (male/male, female/female, male/female) is strong you will not be affected” because we are all products of our environment. If you surround yourself with happy, positive people, you will be happy and positive person.

If you hang out with sick people, you yourself with get sick. Cough * Cough and be up at 3’ish in the morning coughing.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Pandora said:
You ARE who you hang around with. People can and do influence your views. If you are hanging around those who are not down the path of the straight and narrow, you will land yourself in a great deal of trouble. If you hang around with unhappy people, you have the potential to absorb that way of thinking. I think the original advise is thought provoking and I disagree that “if your relationship (male/male, female/female, male/female) is strong you will not be affected” because we are all products of our environment. If you surround yourself with happy, positive people, you will be happy and positive person.

If you hang out with sick people, you yourself with get sick. Cough * Cough and be up at 3’ish in the morning coughing.

You need to really spell this out to all the people who hang out with you.

Pandora

FromTexas said:
You need to really spell this out to all the people who hang out with you.

Ok, if you insist.

I do not hang out with Fromtexas because I am afraid I will grow a shroom on top of my head and look like a dick head like him.

But I do wish you the very best in your relationships. :yay:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Pandora said:
Ok, if you insist.

I do not hang out with Fromtexas because I am afraid I will grow a shroom on top of my head and look like a dick head like him.

But I do wish you the very best in your relationships. :yay:

You try so hard its just cute. :huggy: