Ewwwwwwww.....

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
Something to consider:

People come into the restroom and walk on the fecal matter-sprayed floor. Then what do they do? They....walk outside the restroom, tracking fecal matter all over the place. They may even prop their foot up on a chair or railing to tie their shoe or something. Then along comes Britney Spears to sit on the chair without her underpants on and WHAMMO! #### noo noo.
:roflmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
wallets are much cleaner it seems.
My wallet only touches my hands, and my pocket. (except if I leave it out at night, then the wife and daughter are fighting over the contents like a couple hungry lions with a fresh kill)
There has only been one time that my wallet was fouled that I know of, and I replaced it along with my shorts, and my pants shortly after I was fooled by the fart.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
bcp said:
My wallet only touches my hands,

DID YOU KNOW...that more women wash their hands after going to the bathroom than men? (I read this somewhere) Now let's think about that.

When women go to the bathroom they touch:
  1. Their clothing
  2. The toilet paper
  3. The flush handle (unless it's one of those automatic jiggers)

We know what men touch.

:eyebrow:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
vraiblonde said:
DID YOU KNOW...that more women wash their hands after going to the bathroom than men? (I read this somewhere) Now let's think about that.

1. Their clothing
  2. The toilet paper

We know what men touch.

I $hit you not my ex husband use to wash his hands BEFORE going to the bathroom. He didn't want to contaminate his unit. :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
vraiblonde said:

1. Their clothing
  2. The toilet paper
We know what men touch.

I wash my hands.
I use a paper towel to grab the door handle on the way out because, the last guy might not have washed his hands,,, and I KNOW what he touched, and I dont want to share none of his winky DNA.

And before I sit on a public toilet, I will explode in public. My butt aint touching no crab/nut dandruff infested surface.

MargeInCharge

vraiblonde said:
The flush handle (unless it's one of those automatic jiggers)

I use my foot (shoe) for that. You have to be careful when wearing flip flops, however :lmao:

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
pixiegirl said:
I $hit you not my ex husband use to wash his hands BEFORE going to the bathroom. He didn't want to contaminate his unit. :killingme

I think most men do.
all you have to do is get a rash of some sort down there one time,, just ONE time, and you will be very careful what gets on it.
Have to take care of that thing, without it, how are we supposed to think?

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
vraiblonde said:
:lmao:

There are some people who should just be shrink-wrapped and be done with it.

Would you wipe up a bathroom floor and then clean your table with that same cloth? :yikes:

This post was just info. No need for :sarcasm:

bcp

In My Opinion
MargeInCharge said:

Go ahead and laugh, but think about it.

I go into the bathroom after I eat lunch, I dont wash my hands.
I walk out the front door of the resturant and get run over and killed by a midget on a 10 speed delivering subs for shorties sub shop.

My wife, curious about the actual cause of death speaks with the coroner

he says to her, I did a complete study on him, it looks like the cause of death was head trauma,,, by the way, we found another mans winky DNA on your husbands hands, did you know he was gay?

mainman

Set Trippin
jwwb2000 said:
My wristlet I took with me to the concert last night is super germ infested and it's all good.
Do you win some type of prize if you mention that concert 500 times in a 24 hour period? :confused:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
mainman said:
Do you win some type of prize if you mention that concert 500 times in a 24 hour period? :confused:

No but it was an amazing time and something that will be hard to top.

bcp

In My Opinion
You went to a concert?

what one?

was it a killer time?

did it have any on stage dog/man type entertainment? was Ted there?