Executive Summary

sockgirl77

I just received this email:

I know that some of you don't like to read long drawn out missives...so here's the executive summary:

Congress Military

John McCain 26 Years 22 years

Barrack Obama 143 days 0

Summary Concluded

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I know that some of you don't like to read long drawn out missives...so here's the executive summary:

Congress Military

Barrack Obama 143 days 0

Summary Concluded
Hey, you're pretty good at this political stuff. :yay:

ylexot

Super Genius
But remember, Obama doesn't think that Clarence Thomas had enough experience to be elevated to the high office of Supreme Court Justice! :killingme

awpitt

Main Streeter

Congress Military

Barrack Obama 143 days 0

Summary Concluded
And?

Please point to the part that says one must be a veteran in order to be President.
"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

SamSpade

Please point to the part that says one must be a veteran in order to be President.

Wow. You got all that from two names, two words and a few numbers? Who said anything about requirement?

You don't need experience in a single elected office either, but most of them have.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Wow. You got all that from two names, two words and a few numbers? Who said anything about requirement?

You don't need experience in a single elected office either, but most of them have.
I'm not the one brought up the issue.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
And?
"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

I'm not the one brought up the issue.

you're the one that brought up the concept of a requirement
SG was merely comparing the two records of service

tommyjones

you're the one that brought up the concept of a requirement
SG was merely comparing the two records of service

and if oyu are going to compare records the least you should do is us a common derivation to come up with the stats.

notice they include every breathing day in both of McCains stats, but only include actual in service days for the stat about Obama's senatorial experience.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
and if oyu are going to compare records the least you should do is us a common derivation to come up with the stats.

notice they include every breathing day in both of McCains stats, but only include actual in service days for the stat about Obama's senatorial experience.

How about this, while McCain was a prisoner of war we'll subtract 5 years (can't really serve while being tortured or in solitary confinement) and add NObamas 5 years as a coke and pot head during his late teen and college years!!! :coffee:

tommyjones

How about this, while McCain was a prisoner of war we'll subtract 5 years (can't really serve while being tortured or in solitary confinement) and add NObamas 5 years as a coke and pot head during his late teen and college years!!! :coffee:

well thats the experience GWB used and he won the presidency.......

ylexot

Super Genius

Is this better for you?

Congress Military

Barrack Obama 2 Years 0