Exercise induced asthma?

DallasRed

I was told I have this...I just cant exercise really hard...Instead of running I walk..If I run I just have a hard time breathing...I also think part of my problem was the SMOG ATLANTA AIR...Ever since I moved to MD I can breathe so much easier.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Damn! I hate when this happens. Liberty is telling us she has ischemic heart disease with her symptoms, everyone appropriately tells her to get to a doctor and the thread dies. I know I've seen posts by Liberty in the larger forums so there must still be life there. But what the heck came of the doctor's appointment?

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Damn! I hate when this happens. Liberty is telling us she has ischemic heart disease with her symptoms, everyone appropriately tells her to get to a doctor and the thread dies. I know I've seen posts by Liberty in the larger forums so there must still be life there. But what the heck came of the doctor's appointment?

Perhaps she hasn't yet had a chance to get to the doc :shrug:

We are all wishing her well...

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

I am indeed still alive. My doc said she could see me next week, if I have any active chest pain, to head to the ER..and stay away from the gym :)

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I am indeed still alive. My doc said she could see me next week, if I have any active chest pain, to head to the ER..and stay away from the gym :)

Good, now if the weather holds out so you can get started on your workup. If those symptoms recur, go immediately to an E.R. without hesitation. Getting a check-up and ECG when you're not having symptoms is meaningless (especially in women). You need to get seen right away and perhaps the cause of this thing can be found.

My wife had some shortness of breath after a long gradual hill climb with a strong headwind. Stopped to rest and it eventually went away. Months later doctor did and ECG and it had changed. Looks like she had an atypical MI and stupid me, I don't treat anyone in my family, missed it.

Please let us know what's happening, OK?