Exercise rider?

S

saddlesore

covekat said:
Umm, just a little... galloped, rode races and was a trainer for the past 25 yrs... :howdy:

What fun you've had! Bet you have some stories to tell, eh?

And you're a big TB fan, right?

covekat

I've got the stories, could probably write a book, maybe one day I will, LOL... And yea, I'm a TB fan, we breed now and buy and sell babies. I do have a WB and a QH too, and I'm a fan of both of them!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Robin said:
Boy friends doing that now..Preping for the Keeneland Sale in Sept. Up at 5a.m out the door at 5:30-6 at the yearlings barn, feed, groom, hot walk cool out bathe all before 10. Home at 7-8p.m. Long days working 7 days a week

I worked the Keeneland sale many many moons ago...froze my ass off for this snippity peeps all dressed to the hilt with high heels and all to say..can you bring him/her out for me they would look at the horse and walk away and not even say thank you...

covekat

I always say thankyou when looking at horses... I worked a few sales in my much younger days, hard, hard work, and even longer hours...

Robin, wondering who your man is working for? I'm looking for help at our farm...(full time) we have much better hours!

S

saddlesore

covekat said:
I've got the stories, could probably write a book, maybe one day I will, LOL... And yea, I'm a TB fan, we breed now and buy and sell babies. I do have a WB and a QH too, and I'm a fan of both of them!

I want to pick your brain one day, and hear some of your stories.

S

saddlesore

Pasofever said:
I worked the Keeneland sale many many moons ago...froze my ass off for this snippity peeps all dressed to the hilt with high heels and all to say..can you bring him/her out for me they would look at the horse and walk away and not even say thank you...

And then what did you say to them? :whistle:

Robin

They have been friends since childhood, that would be a hard team to break up, One of the farms is our sort of our neighbor and the other is 8 miles from the house. He loves the job, ($##%^@#@) the yearling stud colts, and really loves being around the horses, this is the best crop of yearlings so far. Its such a great experience, I try and stay away from the farms because there has been a few,,,ya want to take home. I already have two I picked up from a relative in Fla I cant collect no more....