Exp. Rider Needed For Tb Gelding

HiddenOaksFarm

Hello All-

I Was In A Riding Accident (not On Own Horse) And Had Pretty Severe Fall. I Have An Open Bone Fracture In My Finger And Its Going To Take Some Time To Heal. As You Know It Is Also The Start Of Show Season. I Am Looking For Someone Exp. In Riding Ottbs To School My Gelding On The Flat For A Few Weeks Until I Can Ride Again. He Is Not The Beginner Or Timid Rider. No Buck Or Rear Just Can Get Really Strong. He Stands 18.1hh And 1200lbs. I Need Someone With Exp!! Basic Dressage And Or Hunter Rider Prefered. I Am Located In King George Va! Willing To Pay The Right Rider As I Dont Want Him Sitting Around Until Im Able To Ride. Please Contact Me Via Cell Or Email. Thanks For Your Time.

Michelle

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
18.1 h - is that correct ? - if so wow - does he come with a ladder to mount him? :biggrin:

Hope you heal fast.

Hello All-

I Was In A Riding Accident (not On Own Horse) And Had Pretty Severe Fall. I Have An Open Bone Fracture In My Finger And Its Going To Take Some Time To Heal. As You Know It Is Also The Start Of Show Season. I Am Looking For Someone Exp. In Riding Ottbs To School My Gelding On The Flat For A Few Weeks Until I Can Ride Again. He Is Not The Beginner Or Timid Rider. No Buck Or Rear Just Can Get Really Strong. He Stands 18.1hh And 1200lbs. I Need Someone With Exp!! Basic Dressage And Or Hunter Rider Prefered. I Am Located In King George Va! Willing To Pay The Right Rider As I Dont Want Him Sitting Around Until Im Able To Ride. Please Contact Me Via Cell Or Email. Thanks For Your Time.

Michelle

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
yikes, that sucks! Would love to help you out but you're too far away. It's an hour just to the bridge..

Hope you can find someone and get well soon!

devinej

Hey - maybe look into some of the Mary Washington University riders at Hazelwild far fredericksburg area, not too far from you