"Experts" inject children with tainted drugs

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Wow. We saw that with our kids. Funny how that happens.

I remember how hard it was to explain to the kids that "Duckie" from NCIS was once a heartthrob from "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." - or any of a host of similar observations. Every once in a while I will either see a name or a face and think "I KNOW who that is!".
Speaking of NCIS, McGee (Sean Murray) was the ghost Binx in Hocus Pocus. He was so young, hard to recognize him.

Grumpy

Of course, NCIS:New Orleans had Lucas Black - whom I immediately recognized as the kid from American Gothic.
Watched an old Bonanza episode yesterday from 1961, kept thinking this Army Officer looked familiar, finally figured it out, it was a younger heavier Deforrest Kelly, Bones McCoy from Star Trek..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He was in a scifi movie "The Spiderwick Chronicles" where he played two brothers on completely different ends of the personality spectrum. I wasn't convinced it was just one person, thought he had a real brother.
I found the time to watch this, it was really good!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Watched an old Bonanza episode yesterday from 1961, kept thinking this Army Officer looked familiar, finally figured it out, it was a younger heavier Deforrest Kelly, Bones McCoy from Star Trek..
I've seen Richard Anderson, aka Oscar Goldman, in quite a number of old tv series westerns.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I like sci-fi and fantasy, there are those who don't appreciate my tastes... :lol:

Glad you thought it was entertaining.
I'm not a huge fan of that genre, but I'm surprised I never took my daughter to see it. She would have been about 9 when it came out.

SamSpade

I like sci-fi and fantasy, there are those who don't appreciate my tastes... :lol:

Glad you thought it was entertaining.

I'd say most of the movies I've seen that are sci-fi/fantasy - that are done REASONABLY well but have young teens as the main characters, are usually enjoyable. The series my kids and wife enjoy the MOST is Locke and Key, although they all can't wait for Stranger Things to come back.