Explosive Fox texts reveal Depths of election lies, viewers to be "Cousin Fu***"

Kinnakeet

In Further proof that Fox Producers and personalities knew they were lying to the public explosive emails reveal the depth of their lies.

"Alex Pfeiffer, a producer working for Mr Carlson at the time but who has now left Fox, wrote back that “it is so insane but our viewers believe it so addressing again how her stupid Venezuela affidavit isn’t proof might insult them”.

Mr Pfeiffer later added: “One funny thing. Dominion was used in Ohio and Florida. Trump won them. Did they forget to rig those or all part of the plan?”

“Yeah,” Mr Pfeiffer said. “This whole thing is surreal. Like negotiating with terrorists, but especially dumb ones. Cousin f****** types not saudi royalty.”

“I think what they meant is The President will wake up early and commit many, many crimes including but not limited to obstruction of justice, attempted fraud, and treason in an effort to conduct a coup. Then he’ll fly to a rally in furtherance of the same,” Mr Raffel wrote.

It’s really disheartening,” Mr Shah said. “The only clear cut evidence for voter fraud is the failed attempts from Trump
Trump still winning but not to fools like you.

Kinnakeet

Because you're an idiot who gobbles up absurd propaganda and nobody cares about your fever dreams. Doesn't it ever occur to you to question your media masters? Ask "Wait, what's in this?" before you start shoveling it in?
It gets its info from the daily liar papers in the grocery store line

HemiHauler

Tell that to Nelson Mandela.
I’m sure you think this was a zinger of a riposte. But clearly your handlers don’t allow you to know the dark and violent side of him.

Fidel, Yassir, and Muammar, his homeboys. Necklacing his favorite tool.

Sure, went to do some good things, but many use those to forget the evil side.

I could go on, but can’t stop pointing and laughing at your pathetic attempt. 😂🤣😂🤣

phreddyp

I’m sure you think this was a zinger of a riposte. But clearly your handlers don’t allow you to know the dark and violent side of him.

I could go on, but can’t stop pointing and laughing at your pathetic attempt. 😂🤣😂🤣
Lies will get you nowhere , nice attempt though.

CPUSA

You're a little behind on this one, Gomer...if I'm not mistaken, this fun little fact was posted right here on good 'ol SoMD forums
I believe it was Gurps who posted it around the time of Mandela's death...
Damn you are slow, son!!...

But since you think you're so friggin smart....what did Mandela's time in prison do to help shape & advance his future?...Hint: go see what Vrai wrote, you waste of oxygen...

somdwatch

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 19