Eye make up remover

morganj614

Jameo said:
:lol:

I just use olay moisturizing lotion to wipe it off with. Works great and I don't have to buy any extra products. :yay:

petroleum jelly. Super cheap and I leave a thin layer around my eyes for moisturization

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nickel said:
I used to use that and really liked it, but I didn't want to find a Mary Kay rep to reorder cause I was afraid they'd start stalking me. :jameo:
I saw on the classifieds this morning that a Mary Kay consultant is getting rid of her stuff at 40% off. Not a bad deal if you like their products.

Geek

Dutch6 said:

First you and Mike are coming out, now your in the ladies room trying to take of eye make up with nail polish remover :jameo: Next it will be where can I find size 13 strappy heels. It's ok, You will still be a ray of sunshine.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Chasey_Lane said:
I saw on the classifieds this morning that a Mary Kay consultant is getting rid of her stuff at 40% off. Not a bad deal if you like their products.
My sister sells it and she is not a stalker. That MK Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover is the best. Let me know if you need some. I know somebody in Calvert that sells it too.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
FancyBelle said:
My sister sells it and she is not a stalker. That MK Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover is the best. Let me know if you need some. I know somebody in Calvert that sells it too.
It IS the best. And no greasy residue.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Geek said:
First you and Mike are coming out, now your in the ladies room trying to take of eye make up with nail polish remover :jameo: Next it will be where can I find size 13 strappy heels. It's ok, You will still be a ray of sunshine.
Don't have a clue what strappy heels are. Is that like CFM boots?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
bresamil said:
It IS the best. And no greasy residue.
Now see, when I used it before, I thought it was beyond greasy. My eyes were literally in pain and I couldn't open them because of how icky the stuff was. :lol:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Chasey_Lane said:
Now see, when I used it before, I thought it was beyond greasy. My eyes were literally in pain and I couldn't open them because of how icky the stuff was. :lol:
:huggy:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Chasey_Lane said:
When was that? :twitch: I've only used it the past 2 years. And definitely had a opposite experience to yours. I'm a contact wearer and I can't get any oily gunk in my eyes.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
bresamil said:
When was that? :twitch: I've only used it the past 2 years. And definitely had a opposite experience to yours. I'm a contact wearer and I can't get any oily gunk in my eyes.
It was more than two years ago...maybe 4/5 years ago. It came in a clear bottle, pink top and was just gross. :eyebrow:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
bresamil said:

I can't use the newer stuff. Makes my eyes burn.