eye twitch

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent

That's why. You are tired and you can't sleep comfortably with the huge belly in the way. To be able to sleep, get a body pillows and kick a hubby out of the bed, so you can sleep comfortably.

Also, the baby steals your "vitamins" from you to grow. You may need to take extra supplements. Talk to your doctor and find out what they can help you with.

BTW, Congratulation! :huggy:

CountVlad

so, the muscle directly under my eye keeps twitching/spasming. It's driving me crazy!!! how do I make it stop? and what caused it to begin with?

do you work at the nuclear power plant??? :jameo:

i work with a guy that does that but he worked there for 20 years.... :shocking:

DEEKAYPEE8569

so, the muscle directly under my eye keeps twitching/spasming. It's driving me crazy!!! how do I make it stop? and what caused it to begin with?
-------------------------------------

IMO you might just be tired. If you read a lot or use the computer a lot; since you're relatively close to it; you could be experiencing acute eye strain.
I experience the "twitching eye" quite often myself because I surf the net from the time I get home til late in the evening, most nights.

Did I even come close?