Eyebrow Threading

punjabigyrl

Anyone know of a place in or near St. Mary's that does eyebrow threading? Thanks

I love threading and taught myself to do my own. However, there is no one that does it in St. Mary's county. Try an indian/pakistani salon in Virginia that might be your best bet. if i find one i will post it for you. There are a couple of solons in Baltimore. Lady name is Naina. I'll find out the name of her salon.

kalmd

I have seen the booths at Arrundal Mills Mall and Potomac Mills Mall recently, but I have no plans of going to either of them soon.

I work in DC and wanted to try a place up there today, but it was rainy and I didn't want to go out. It would have been a several block walk.

Guess I'll just get the usual wax job this weekend.

Thanks.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'd like to thank you ladies. Now MissKitty thinks he's going to run a monopoly on southern MD eyebrow threading. He tried to practice on me last night. :mad: His nipples look fabulous though.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Does it make you feel more important asking that question instead of answering my question? Do you think it makes you hot crap?

Sadly, I think that it does. :shrug:

Seriously does he look like your personal search engine? He didn't know what it was until he looked it up. Instead of waiting for someone to answer you wouldn't it have made more sense to just look it up?

And he is hot crap. I know, I'm sleeping with him.

bohman

Seriously does he look like your personal search engine? He didn't know what it was until he looked it up. Instead of waiting for someone to answer you wouldn't it have made more sense to just look it up?

And he is hot crap. I know, I'm sleeping with him.

So you've never asked a question on the board? :confused: It is an open forum. Ask whatever you like. :shrug: