Eyebrow Threading

Pandora

New place in the St. Charles Town Mall - saved the card only for the purpose of posting it here - Aesthetic Eyebrow Threading #11110 Mall Circile, Waldorf, MD. 202-431-4606

They also do Henna Service, whatever that is... :shrug:

The price list $10 eyebrows, side burns, chin - $7 for upperlip, forehead :)confused: I don't think I have ever seen somebody with a hairy forehead - but hey - they do that)

Whole face $35

SoMDGirl42

New place in the St. Charles Town Mall - saved the card only for the purpose of posting it here - Aesthetic Eyebrow Threading #11110 Mall Circile, Waldorf, MD. 202-431-4606

The price list $10 eyebrows, side burns, chin - $7 for upperlip, forehead :)confused: I don't think I have ever seen somebody with a hairy forehead - but hey - they do that)

Whole face $35

sad

'Werewolf boy' begs for cure to rare condition - Telegraph

kalmd

Whole face $35

I had my eyebrows done there while I was at the mall Saturday. The brows look nice, but really not different than waxing. A big pro for me is no redness. When I get my brows waxed, they are red for a couple of days. With the threading, they were a little red immediately after, but cleared up quickly. The price is about the same. It was kinda painful, but not unbearable. I'd do it again.