Eyebrow Threading

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
I have scars on both eyebrows so they have been uneven since I was 13 and 14 (two separate incidents). :lol:

My eyebrows will not grow back correctly from over waxing. I let them go 6 months without waxing, plucking, shaving, nothing to see if they'd fill in right and they didn't. They're only about 2/3 as full as they were 10 years ago. I use to get them waxed every two weeks when I got my nails done. Then I was looking at pictures of myself when I was in highschool and realized I only had about half the eyebrows I use to. I stopped everything. They never grew back fully. They don't look bad and thank God. I don't care for the really super thin eyebrow look. I pluck and shave now to keep them in check and they look natural.

A

apple

Jameo said:
Has anyone every had this done? It is really painless? Any place around here do it?
i saw it on "amish in the city"
but never in real life. to me it is epilating with the same effect as tweezing, after you tweeze for a few years it doesnt hurt any more, so ....??? :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
I use to get this done when I worked in Crystal City. I will not let ANY of these girls in the nail salons wax my eyebrows anymore. I like having eyebrows and I have some beautiful friends that have about half the eyebrows they should due to over waxing. I'll continue to pluck and shave (with an eyebrow razor) myself.
I didn't know there was such a thing as an eyebrow razor.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
pixiegirl said:
I use to get this done when I worked in Crystal City. I will not let ANY of these girls in the nail salons wax my eyebrows anymore. I like having eyebrows and I have some beautiful friends that have about half the eyebrows they should due to over waxing. I'll continue to pluck and shave (with an eyebrow razor) myself.

How does one properly shave their eyebrows? I've pondered doing this but I'm afraid I'll end up looking like Vanilla Ice.

ememdee19 said:
How does one properly shave their eyebrows? I've pondered doing this but I'm afraid I'll end up looking like Vanilla Ice.
Now that you mention it... Pixie does favour Vanilla Ice...:eyebrow:

jaie

So happy!
I have been getting my brows waxed at Meis (sp?) for years and they do a really good job. All the girls know me there so they know just to touch it up. I'm not hairy just a few strays but they don't over wax.