eyebrow wax

terbear1225

so, i REALLY need to get my eyebrows done today ( 10 yr reunion is tomorrow!) can anyone recommend someowhere in leonardtown that would take walk-ins?

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Any nail salon, or a hair place just for a wax you most likely do not need an appt. Ltown square where Mcdonalds and subway etc there is a nail place and a hair place side by side.

chichick28

I need another drink!
L&L nails in Leonardtown by Food Lion is great!!! I always go to them and they are usually not too busy!

lovinmaryland

so, i REALLY need to get my eyebrows done today ( 10 yr reunion is tomorrow!) can anyone recommend someowhere in leonardtown that would take walk-ins?

Not sure what the name of the place is but it is next to McKays... I was too busy to go to my normal salon to get my eyes done and I ran in there one day they did an excellent job... and I am very picky

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Not sure what the name of the place is but it is next to McKays... I was too busy to go to my normal salon to get my eyes done and I ran in there one day they did an excellent job... and I am very picky
Pretty sure its called Bernies salon.

pappy

SNAFU
I got my butt crack waxed at the salon in the mall in waldorf. They were very gentle. They weren't so gentle with me privates though :jameo:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I got my butt crack waxed at the salon in the mall in waldorf. They were very gentle. They weren't so gentle with me privates though :jameo:

Is this the monthly reminder for everyone that it is time to go wax the ass grass?