F*ck Pelosi

Hijinx

Well, the idea is that we have the ready force of CBP agents ready to strike, see. Picture something like Team America, based in Mount Rushmore. Then, when the "E-border" sends an alert that "immigrants" are passing the border, they will swoop in and .......well, there it gets a bit fuzzy. Maybe hand them their asylum case number? Something Customs like, I'm sure.

The reality is that these systems would get studied and repeatedly shot down, and even if they get deployed, the funding for the extra agents would never get approved and so basically it will be open border.

So they swoop in and capture them AFTER they are in our country.
That means they vare entitled to a trial----along with the other 900,000 who are already waiting for their trial, and well over half will never show up for that hearing.

The only real way to stop them is to stop them before they cross.
And the only way to do that is with a wall.

WingsOfGold

To everyone here who are Trump supporters…… It looks like I have to eat some crow. I’ve been critical of Trump because I’ve felt that he was never really willing to make a deal or negotiate for a reopening of the govt. Well, today, Trump offered a proposal which is almost exactly along the lines of something I mentioned in another forum thread. I know it’s there. I just can’t find it right now. At any rate, Trump offered the reopening of the govt if he can have his wall money. In exchange for that he has offered an extension of DACA and to allow an extension of TPS. Both things that the Dems want and my understanding is that Pelosi said NO. So at this point, I must give credit to Trump for finally offering a real deal. And I’m ashamed of the Dems for not accepting this deal. This was the perfect solution. Trump made a good faith offer and the Dems refused so as far as I’m concerned, this govt shutdown falls on the Dems.

Come to the light! :yeahthat:

glhs837

Power with Control
So they swoop in and capture them AFTER they are in our country.
That means they vare entitled to a trial----along with the other 900,000 who are already waiting for their trial, and well over half will never show up for that hearing.

The only real way to stop them is to stop them before they cross.
And the only way to do that is with a wall.

Whoa there Skippy, capture sounds terrifying, I didn't say capture. Only racist bigots "capture" humans like animals. These are people, after all. So we'll just hand them a case number card and let them go. I'm sure they will turn up on that date.

:)

Hijinx

Whoa there Skippy, capture sounds terrifying, I didn't say capture. Only racist bigots "capture" humans like animals. These are people, after all. So we'll just hand them a case number card and let them go. I'm sure they will turn up on that date.

:)

Yeah Right LoL

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And my contention has been, the Dems have NO IDEA how to negotiate, even while they criticize Trump. What they want is capitulation. They want him to cave, and they're willing to drag this out as long as possible, or at least as long as they think Trump will be blamed for it.

Because in the past REPUBLICANS Always CAVED .........

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Democrats Hate Trump and refuse to give him ANY Wins

They're biting off their nose to spite their face. This would be a win for them, too, but they're too entrenched and their rabble is too roused to take advantage of it.

That's the problem when you create monsters: you're left with a bunch of monsters. The Dems have screwed the pooch hard on this.

Hijinx

:yay:

Pelosi sucks ....

IIRC DACA was on the table a couple of yrs ago for $ 25 bllion in Border stuff

Democrats Hate Trump and refuse to give him ANY Wins

Democrats are dead wrong. This isn't a win for Trump, the wall is a win for America.

The wall is needed, even they have said so and they voted for it before.
The Dems are definitely holding the dirty end of this stick, and they cannot figure out how to let it go.

Their biggest mistake was when they placed a senile old hater in the Speaker's chair.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Their biggest mistake was when they placed a senile old hater in the Speaker's chair.

That was an enormous mistake and proved that House Dems care more about money grubbing than they do the People of the United States. Their voters need to make them pay for that come election time.