FACE OFF I’m a catfish and people are always stunned when they see what I look like without my make-up

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A woman has revealed that she is a catfish and people are always stunned when they see what she looks like without her hair and make-up done

Luckily for us, there’s a hilarious trend that reminds us that we’re not alone in our accidental catfishing.

That's right, people are taking to social media platforms to share their most glamorous selfies, in comparison to how they look without the glam, in the a viral Catfish challenge.

One TikTok user took to the social media platform to share her effort - and it’s left people stunned.

Posting under the username @emacigerova on TikTok, the woman paired her clip with an audio that said: “Alright, I’ve got a challenge for you guys, take your profile picture, green screen it, you guys sit in front of it and let’s see how many of you are catfishing motherf*****s.”

The woman did as advised, comparing how she looked in her profile picture, to how she looks on a typical day.

Smiling at the stark comparison, she claimed: “It was worse than I thought.”