Facebook Ban (24 hours)

itsbob

I bowl overhand
A person that murdered an Uber Driver in Illinois was called a HOODLUM by the media.. A person posted that it was offensive that they called him a hoodlum, to which I responded.. "Joe Castellano yeah, how offensive! We should gather together and burn down a city!!
Because being a MURDERER isn't offensive?"

I'm the one they banned??

Kinnakeet

A person that murdered an Uber Driver in Illinois was called a HOODLUM by the media.. A person posted that it was offensive that they called him a hoodlum, to which I responded.. "Joe Castellano yeah, how offensive! We should gather together and burn down a city!!

Dont feel bad someone asked about blackbirds eating food out of their bird feeder and what they can do I replied shoot them and the facebook nazis banned me from posting for 30 days

HGMilstead

How dare the government infringe your right to free speech like this. I am so very sorry.