Facebook Censorship - Actions and Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Facebook Throttles Federalist Article Arguing Chauvin Verdict Was Tainted By Politics After Juror Confirms That’s True

On Friday afternoon, Facebook began attaching a ridiculous fact check to my top-read Federalist article of last week titled, “There’s No Way Americans Can Trust The Jury’s Chauvin Verdict.” Anyone who wanted to share the article on Facebook was forced to do so with the opinion-based “fact check” attached, which means Facebook also likely throttled the distribution of the article on its platform.

Facebook and the factcheckers it pays have a history of targeting The Federalist due not to factual errors but political bias. The more “fact checkers” target a publication, the more Facebook and Google choke off that publication’s traffic.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I posted a graphic that said, "Dear cops, if someone is trying to stab me please feel free to shoot them," and FB deleted it. Didn't say why or notify me in any way, I just looked and it was replaced with that notice that "This content isn't available right now."

It was a graphic, not text, and it was a direct upload, not shared. I find it hard to believe that FB picked me out of a crowd of billions, so that means one of my "friends" probably reported it because it hurted their feels. Might be time to purge all Leftists from my FB....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I posted a graphic that said, "Dear cops, if someone is trying to stab me please feel free to shoot them," and FB deleted it. Didn't say why or notify me in any way, I just looked and it was replaced with that notice that "This content isn't available right now."

It was a graphic, not text, and it was a direct upload, not shared. I find it hard to believe that FB picked me out of a crowd of billions, so that means one of my "friends" probably reported it because it hurted their feels. Might be time to purge all Leftists from my FB....
They did that to me too when I posted this: So I reposted it in the comments and it stayed there. :lol: You should try that!
posted the

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

FB blasted one oy my memes within literally seconds after I posted it. It was dark humor involving Jeffrey Dahmer but his name was not mentioned....the meme simply included his face. So FB clearly uses image recognition software.