Facial Products?

redneck_woman

Starting Over
I have question for women who suffer from rosacea. I have used just about everything from over the counter to prescription strength. I am currently using Proactive for sensitive skin and that is not working. I use liquid makeup from Estee Lauder made for sensitive skin. Nothing seems to be working. I did just order the Bare Minerals stuff because of the great reviews that was given on here. My diet is very good. Drink plenty of water watch what I eat and still nothing. It is starting to make me feel embarassed when I go out because my skin on my face at one time was beautiful and when I see people I haven't seen for awhile they always ask what is wrong with my face, does it hurt etc. etc. I just recently lost alot of weight and feel good but now if I could get my face cleared up. This mess started after I had my last child 5 yrs ago and hasn't gone away. Thanks for your help and suggestions in advance!!

Last edited:
D

dems4me

redneck_woman said:
I have question for women who suffer from rosacea. I have used just about everything from over the counter to prescription strength. I am currently using Proactive for sensitive skin and that is not working. I use liquid makeup from Estee Lauder made for sensitive skin. Nothing seems to be working. I did just order the Bare Minerals stuff because of the great reviews that was given on here. My diet is very good. Drink plenty of water watch what I eat and still nothing. It is starting to make me feel embarassed when I go out because my skin on my face at one time was beautiful and when I see people I haven't seen for awhile they always ask what is wrong with my face, does it hurt etc. etc. I just recently lost alot of weight and feel good but now if I could get my face cleared up. This mess started after I had my last child 5 yrs ago and hasn't gone away. Thanks for your help and suggestions in advance!!

what is rosacea? :smile:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
vraiblonde said:
Red, you should definitely see a dermatologist. They'll be able to get you straightened out.
Oh, yeah, Vrai, call her "Red." That'll make her feel better. :spank:

Oh, Redneck, do what Vrai said. Hope it gets better. :huggy:

redneck_woman

Starting Over
I have already seen a dermatologist and what they have given me has not helped. From creams to antibiotics nothing has helped. My only hope is the bare minerals helps hide it.