Fake news? Mueller isn’t buying it

transporter

Fake news? Mueller isn’t buying it
NEW YORK (AP) — President Donald Trump and his team love to deride unfavorable stories as “fake news,” but it’s clear from Robert Mueller’s report that the special counsel isn’t buying it.

While there are a few exceptions, Mueller’s investigation repeatedly supports news reporting that was done on the Russia probe over the last two years and details several instances where the president and his team sought to mislead the public.

“The media looks a lot stronger today than it did before the release of this report,” Kyle Pope, editor of the Columbia Journalism Review, said Friday.

Trump’s supporters believe that Mueller’s determination that there was not enough evidence to show that the president or his team worked with the Russians to influence the 2016 election delegitimizes the attention given to the story.

Fox News Channel’s Laura Ingraham message to the news media: “You owe us an apology.”

But the news stories were, for the great part, accurate.

Naturally, the 35% believe this story is fake news!!!

littlelady

God bless the USA
I smell desperation on your part.

Yes, it is stinky; like diapers I change when babysitting, but I do it. But, I think trans is way off on the Trump support. Oh, and, yeah, trans must like Romney, now. He just became an official turncoat.

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Well, I hate to admit it, but - as this picture shows - Transporter may be correct: the Dems have something in their reading of the report.

--- End of line (MCP)