Falcons v. Packers game tread...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
After the Steelers/Ravens outdoors, cold, brutal, animosity ridden blood match, this almost seems like arena ball!!

:lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Atlanta passing for a few more yards to get in position to kick a field goal with only 10 seconds left.

They throw to the hot young corner Tramon Williams who picks it and takes it to the house.

Green Bay up two scores at half.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Bears might be thinking "Ruh Roh".

Rogers is making his case for being one of the top football qb's...making his case for being the best qb...in the football league.

No football punts. 31/36 or whatever it was. Made some really good instinctive football plays with his feet. Their d certainly has the goods, ability to get to the qb, really good cover people. Can stop the run.

I would say the football Bears football team needs to pray for bad weather except the last time they played football in the snow, at home, they didn't do so good.

Having said that, the Bears are no lock to get past Seattle, especially with football Hasselback playing healthy and well and their D is good enough to deal with the Bears O.

Too bad we didn't get Nola v Pack.

My last thought now is, did the Pack just wipe out a very good Falcons football team or merely run over a football team that was kinda in over their heads?

Rael

Supper's Ready
Rogers is making his case for being one of the top football qb's...making his case for being the best qb...in the football league.

No football punts. 31/36 or whatever it was. Made some really good instinctive football plays with his feet. Their d certainly has the goods, ability to get to the qb, really good cover people. Can stop the run.

I would say the football Bears football team needs to pray for bad weather except the last time they played football in the snow, at home, they didn't do so good.

Having said that, the Bears are no lock to get past Seattle, especially with football Hasselback playing healthy and well and their D is good enough to deal with the Bears O.

Too bad we didn't get Nola v Pack.

My last thought now is, did the Pack just wipe out a very good Falcons football team or merely run over a football team that was kinda in over their heads?
I'm with you on Rodgers establishing himself in the elite category for sure. You gotta hand it to him, he's earning it this year and has waited (and waited) for that opportunity as Favre's back-up for a while.

And on your last thought, I want to give credit where it's due (but not too much credit, either). The Falcons had an excellent run this year, beat some good teams (Ravens, Saints, and even the Packers), but their schedule wasn't very difficult other than that. I don't want to knock what they've done this year though, either.

I think they've established themselves as a team to be reckoned with for the next few years at least.