Fall down, go boom

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's a seething anger, a low boil of hatred at the things she represents. She represents bigotry, hypocrisy, corruption in the highest degree, elitism, privelege to the point of never even being challenged (legally) on her corruption and crime.

We, the people, fear that her existence is not an abberation. We fear that she represents what the bulk of elected and appointed officials are actually like. We will not be satisfied until an example is made out of her through punishment for the crimes we have every reason to believe she has committed, and her name is no longer spoken with admiration but she is recognized as the disasterous, poisonous, disgusting POS that she is.

Nailed it. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It's a seething anger, a low boil of hatred at the things she represents. She represents bigotry, hypocrisy, corruption in the highest degree, elitism, privelege to the point of never even being challenged (legally) on her corruption and crime. We, the people, fear that her existence is not an abberation. We fear that she represents what the bulk of elected and appointed officials are actually like. We will not be satisfied until an example is made out of her through punishment for the crimes we have every reason to believe she has committed, and her name is no longer spoken with admiration but she is recognized as the disasterous, poisonous, disgusting POS that she is. I hope that helps.

Well done! :clap:

Hijinx

It's a seething anger, a low boil of hatred at the things she represents. She represents bigotry, hypocrisy, corruption in the highest degree, elitism, privelege to the point of never even being challenged (legally) on her corruption and crime.

We, the people, fear that her existence is not an abberation. We fear that she represents what the bulk of elected and appointed officials are actually like. We will not be satisfied until an example is made out of her through punishment for the crimes we have every reason to believe she has committed, and her name is no longer spoken with admiration but she is recognized as the disasterous, poisonous, disgusting POS that she is.

I hope that helps.

I couldn't say it as well as you just did, but unfortunately there will always be those who think she can walk on water.
If she hadn't married Bill Clinton and stuck with him while he stuck every other woman he could lay his hands on she would probably just be a disbarred woman shyster lawyer by now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

She is a mess. And here's this:

At the time of her injury, Clinton was staying at the Umaid Bhawan Palace, which houses the onetime ruling family of Jodphur and also functions as a hotel -- offering rooms from $700 per night.

Holy ####! Yeah, that Hillary - she sure feels the pain of the poor, eh? How many hungry children can you feed with $700 a day?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Holy ####! Yeah, that Hillary - she sure feels the pain of the poor, eh? How many hungry children can you feed with $700 a day?

Good thing she is no longer dead broke!

Or maybe it's the Haiti money she's spending.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

For someone who's in the public eye all the time, her body servants crowd her wherever she goes. Haven't you noticed that body guards are physically in contact with her like we've never seen for any other public servant? Someone is always physically in contact to hold her up ever since the New York 9/11 memorial deal.

She's got some neurologic deficiency since the brain bleed years ago. It's a good thing she's not President. We'd have another disastrous administration like when Wilson had his stroke and the country was run by his spouse.

Hijinx

Her " Foundation" is probably paying for the whole trip.

You know---fact finding and information she needs to pass out those millions the "Foundation" doesn't put out.

BOP

For someone who's in the public eye all the time, her body servants crowd her wherever she goes. Haven't you noticed that body guards are physically in contact with her like we've never seen for any other public servant? Someone is always physically in contact to hold her up ever since the New York 9/11 memorial deal.

She's got some neurologic deficiency since the brain bleed years ago. It's a good thing she's not President. We'd have another disastrous administration like when Wilson had his stroke and the country was run by his spouse.

Give her a break. After all, she's a combat veteran, with a through-and-through to the noggin after she landed in Kosovo with only a k-bar clenched in her dentures and a SAW strapped to her back. Thank god she was able to shake that off and go on to liberate a prison camp where KLA members were being interrogated.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Methinks someone harbors a pretty deep well of bitterness. "Damnit, I stayed married to the philadering bastard!!!! I took the ####e sandwich from the hands of the freaking one term community f$%cking organizer and ate the living SH&%T out of it!!!! I EARNED IT!!!!!!!"

I missed your post. Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

littlelady

God bless the USA

I hope that helps.

One of the best replies I have seen on the political forum. :yay:

I have to tell you something funny. When my granddot is sitting with me when I am on the forum (she is 2), and she sees your avatar, she says ‘baby!’. And, I say no, and you will understand some day. :lol:

Last edited: