family cars

Eunibaby88

Go With The Routan

I test drove the routan last week and was very impressed! The handling was great and the Rear Seat Intertainment package would be a great option. You can wach 2 different movies at the same time and you can also hook up game systems to it. I think that a Van with German Engineering is a great move for VW. If you would like to check one out more I suggest VW of Waldorf, I have bought 3 vehicles from them and they have great customer service. I would pick the Routan over the Oddesy any day fo the week.

glhs837

Power with Control
I test drove the routan last week and was very impressed! The handling was great and the Rear Seat Intertainment package would be a great option. You can wach 2 different movies at the same time and you can also hook up game systems to it. I think that a Van with German Engineering is a great move for VW. If you would like to check one out more I suggest VW of Waldorf, I have bought 3 vehicles from them and they have great customer service. I would pick the Routan over the Oddesy any day fo the week.

Did you miss the part earlier where it was we discussed the fact that the Routan is really a rebadged Chrysler minivan? Not that that's bad thing, its stilll a great van. We rent a Dodge minivan every year to take myself, my wife, here mom and sister and niece, our two kids, and a small dog (seven people) down to SC to visit family. Works great.

Terps

Did you miss the part earlier where it was we discussed the fact that the Routan is really a rebadged Chrysler minivan? Not that that's bad thing, its stilll a great van. We rent a Dodge minivan every year to take myself, my wife, here mom and sister and niece, our two kids, and a small dog (seven people) down to SC to visit family. Works great.

It's not a "rebadge," exactly - Volkswagen took Chrysler's formula and put their own distinct touches on the van. In addition to tweaking the car's exterior to make it look more like a VW, they completely rehauled the Routan's suspension (so it drives like a European car) and redid the interior. The second and third row are much more comfortable than its other minivan counterparts. Plus, you get the perks of purchasing a VW, including their no-charge Carefree Maintenance plan. If you're a Volkswagen fan looking for a bigger car for your family, the Routan is a great choice.

Eunibaby88

acually the reason that VW teamed up with Chrysler on this vehicle is that the Chrysler Town & Country is leading the Mini-Van market. So for VW who would be better to team up eith then the industry leader??