Fantasy Football

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
I just pmed you the details to join :buddies:

let me know, I have no preference on draft. I do prefer the evenings, but can work with anything.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I just pmed you the details to join :buddies:

let me know, I have no preference on draft. I do prefer the evenings, but can work with anything.

I'm seeing evening preference and weekend preference. Out of those, I'd say Sunday evening is probably the least likely time for someone to be busy. Anyone have a problem with that? :shrug:

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
we have room for three more teams as we are, 9 have joined.

Sunday 16 Aug 8pm draft time. If there is overwhelming whining then I will change. I am not sure I can be there (travel to Texas that day, hope to be in hotel on time...) so if one other states they can't make it, not enough.....

BuddyLee

Football addict
Could we possibily change either the date or the time of the live draft? I work until 10 pm on Sunday's.

We have almost an enitre month before the season starts anyways. I'm sure we can all pick out a few days and vote on them in a timely manner.

Beta84

They're out to get us
How long does this live draft last? Me thinks a few hours no? 6pm Sunday would be OK
an hour or so maybe. depends on how many people in the league.

Could we possibily change either the date or the time of the live draft? I work until 10 pm on Sunday's.

We have almost an enitre month before the season starts anyways. I'm sure we can all pick out a few days and vote on them in a timely manner.
that's fine by me :yay:

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
okay, due to responses, time will be changed - I will watch to see who can be where and work with everyone if I can..