Fantasy Football

Beta84

They're out to get us
I won a week!! :yahoo::yahoo:

:confused: You mean you finally got a win? :lol: I'm not sure which fantasy league is which. 1st place in one (and lets face it, the point totals aren't even close) and 9th place (of 12) in another...yet 4th in points. Figures. The good news is, I had the most points in both leagues this week! :yahoo:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
:confused: You mean you finally got a win? :lol: I'm not sure which fantasy league is which. 1st place in one (and lets face it, the point totals aren't even close) and 9th place (of 12) in another...yet 4th in points. Figures. The good news is, I had the most points in both leagues this week! :yahoo:

I'm in three leauges. One, I'm in 2ed out of 10. Then I'm in 4th out of 10 in another. But the somd junkies I'm like in 10th out of 12. This week I started Big Ben insted of Kurt Warner and thought I made a mistake. But thanks to that last touchdown with a minute to go, I won. :yahoo:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I'm in three leauges. One, I'm in 2ed out of 10. Then I'm in 4th out of 10 in another. But the somd junkies I'm like in 10th out of 12. This week I started Big Ben insted of Kurt Warner and thought I made a mistake. But thanks to that last touchdown with a minute to go, I won. :yahoo:

nice!

I'm starting to get annoyed by some of the dumb trade offers I'm getting. Almost every week I get an offer for one of my top players with 2 or 3 players offered in his place. Those 2 or 3 players have either done about as well as the other guys on my roster, or worse. So basically they want me to trade them a star for a bunch of crap that doesn't improve my team at all.

Seriously people, if you want me to give up a star then be prepared to give me something GOOD in return.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
nice!

I'm starting to get annoyed by some of the dumb trade offers I'm getting. Almost every week I get an offer for one of my top players with 2 or 3 players offered in his place. Those 2 or 3 players have either done about as well as the other guys on my roster, or worse. So basically they want me to trade them a star for a bunch of crap that doesn't improve my team at all.

Seriously people, if you want me to give up a star then be prepared to give me something GOOD in return.

:killingme I get the same thing.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Congrats OGC Terps!!! :buddies:

Figures my team would choke in the final game :burning:

how the hell does a team score 48 points but your QB has a substandard game? Damn you Aaron Rodgers! Stupid Packers kept running the ball!

Congrats to whoever played under the name OGC!