Farmers Markets Calvert County

NOTSMC

Ended up at Bulrushes
No, it's right off 4 and hidden by a rise alongside the road if you're southbound. You likely can see it going northbound but it's still a bit hidden.
That's a nice market, good prices on crabs and FINALLY a place that carries jumbo lump crab and has it in stock at the going rate.

NOTSMC

Yes they have 2, the Chesapeake Marketplace and Auction house is located at the circle and another is located a quarter mile north on St Leonard Road that just opened up. It's called "Retro-" something or other. I just noticed the sign yesterday, but had been out of town for a week.

Just south of the marketplace is the St. Leonard Poling House historical landmark.
So we stopped there today and walked through the Garden of Remembrance. Nice little spot - needs a little TLC but we sat on a bench for a few minutes or so and it's nice peaceful area. I can see where it would be a good place to reflect.

Great day - we ate at ....shoot can't remember the name of the place, starts with a B I think, just down the road apiece from Dream Weavers, hit up Jakes, Polling House, Garden of Remembrance, and Chesapeake Bounty. Beautiful weather, great company.