Farrakhan: Levee Bombed To Flood Black People?

V

Vixen

Yeah - the whitees wanted to hold the black man down. :rolleyes:

Farrakhan said blacks are tired of begging others to do what blacks should be doing for themselves.
WTF :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Carmalita

meangirl said:
:yeahthat: What won't he and Jesse do for attention. :rolleyes:

I agree and feel that this is sad because both of these men have wide audience and could do good for their causes. It is shameful that they waste their voice on self-promotion.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

...let's look at this in a rational fashion:

It is obvious that the more dangerous (read; lower) real estate in the city will be the cheaper and thus home of the poor and in a city of 70%, guess who that mostly will be: Black people. That does not preclude blacks from being rich nor does it make all blacks poor, in fact I would bet that there are plenty of rich black people in NO.

Now, if a levee actually was broken on purpose to save part of the city isn't that OK? Doesn't it make sense?

willie

Larry Gude said:
...let's look at this in a rational fashion:

Now, if a levee actually was broken on purpose to save part of the city isn't that OK? Doesn't it make sense?

You said "rational".

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Farrakhan is full of crap....an so is Jesse Jackson....they always seem to be around for the problems, but never the solutions...seems kinda funny to me..

General Lee

Softballkid said:
Farrakhan is full of crap....an so is Jesse Jackson....they always seem to be around for the problems, but never the solutions...seems kinda funny to me..

Exactly! You never hear sh*t from them until they want to b*tch about something.

Carmalita

Softballkid said:

I believe that Farrakhan is sincere but that he is a bigot. I believe that Jackson is not a bigot but that he is there for only self-promotion.

willie

Carmalita said:
I believe that Farrakhan is sincere but that he is a bigot. I believe that Jackson is not a bigot but that he is there for only self-promotion.
Farrakhan is delusional so I don't think he is capable of being sincere.

Carmalita

willie said:
Farrakhan is delusional so I don't think he is capable of being sincere.

sincere

adjective: open and genuine; not deceitful (Example: "He was a good man, decent and sincere")
adjective: characterized by a firm and humorless belief in the validity of your opinions (Example: "An entirely sincere and cruel tyrant")

delusion

something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self

How are these things exclusive of the other?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Farrakhan said blacks are tired of begging others to do what blacks should be doing for themselves.

I hate that as a blanket statement. Farrakhan makes the assumption that no blacks are doing for themselves. So wrong. There are many blacks working hard and doing well for themselves and their families. There are plenty other races sitting around whining to be done instead of taking care of themselves. I wonder if Farrakhan realizes how "anti-black" many of his statements sound.

willie

Carmalita said:
sincere

adjective: open and genuine; not deceitful (Example: "He was a good man, decent and sincere")
adjective: characterized by a firm and humorless belief in the validity of your opinions (Example: "An entirely sincere and cruel tyrant")

delusion

something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self

How are these things exclusive of the other?

You call him whatever you see fit. Anyone that claims to have been kidnapped by aliens and orbited the world is delusional and delusional trumps the other stuff.

Carmalita

willie said:
You call him whatever you see fit. Anyone that claims to have been kidnapped by aliens and orbited the world is delusional and delusional trumps the other stuff.

He may BE delusional. My point was that I believe that he is sincere but I believe that Jackson is NOT sincere but is only interested in his own fame.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
We all get red Karma, surely you are not gonna make a post for everyone you get are you?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
What an idiot! If the Government wanted to do what he's suggesting, a baby nuke would have been much more effective. :lmao:

He's lying and keeping things stirred up, of course. He becomes irrelevant if a non-racially-biased approach is taken to get past the disaster and move on. Same thing with Jackson. A few would turn the race thing into profit for themselves, instead of campaigning for peace and profiting millions.

Last edited: