Farrakhan: Levee Bombed To Flood Black People?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I thought this was funny:

http://www.eitmonline.com/

On Saturday, thousands of people poured into Washington, DC for the Millions More Movement. “Millions More,” which ranks right up there with Sammy Hagar and David Lee Roth’s “Heavyweight Champs of Rock ‘N’ Roll Tour” in name accuracy, invited men and women off all ethnicities to “repair ourselves and the world.” The twelve-hour rally marked the tenth anniversary of 1995’s Million Man March and was once again lead by Louis Farrakhan. While, Farrakhan did stress positive themes such as unity and personal responsibility to the mostly African American crowd, the attendees also had to endure the Nation of Islam leader’s ridiculous rants and extremist perspectives. “I have heard from a very reliable source that under that levee there was a 25-foot hole, which suggested that it may have been blown up, so that the water would destroy the black part of town, and where the whites lived, it would be dry.” Also, “FEMA is too white to represent us, and so is the Red Cross.” And finally, “I do not hate the Jewish people; put that down! What I hate is the degree of control that they exercise over black intellectual, cultural expression.” Mr. Farrakhan- I have no problems with your efforts to mobilize and empower, in fact, I support your endeavors, but in response to your unsubstantiated claims and outlandish demands, I say this, “I’d like to be 6’5” (a foot taller than Elliott's current height), but that’s not what we do here.”

Racingwolf

Carmalita said:
Tsk, tsk. Such cowardly little children to hide behind the anonymity of karma.

Children at play

I wonder if his mommy knows that he is playing on the computer unsupervised. :killingme

I should show you my karma, but the language would get me kicked! :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Welcome Cami! :dance: :dance:

Carmalita

Racingwolf said:
I should show you my karma, but the language would get me kicked! :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Welcome Cami! :dance: :dance:

It is kind of interesting that flaming of newbies, personal attacks, name calling, etc. is supposedly against the rules on the public forum but is allowed (even participated in by some staff members) through karma. It makes the "rules" seem kind of hypocritical. (Or perhaps it is not the rules that is hypocritical.) Shortly after I joined, I even saw in one post where an admin threatened to give someone bad karma every hour and even get her friends to join the gang-up. Besides being shockingly childish, it seemed to me VERY unprofessional.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Carmalita said:
It is kind of interesting that flaming of newbies, personal attacks, name calling, etc. is supposedly against the rules on the public forum but is allowed (even participated in by some staff members) through karma. It makes the "rules" seem kind of hypocritical. (Or perhaps it is not the rules that is hypocritical.) Shortly after I joined, I even saw in one post where an admin threatened to give someone bad karma every hour and even get her friends to join the gang-up. Besides being shockingly childish, it seemed to me VERY unprofessional.

Tri

Thank you, come again.
meangirl said:
OH MY GOD, I'm ever soooooooooooo sick of hearing bull turd like this. Are the accusations ever going to stop, I mean really, please stop the world, I want to get off.

NO...

what really happened was, the president along with FEMA, federal government, and local government got together and created the mighty hurricane making machine (aka MHMM) pointed it at new orleans and pulled the trigger, all in effort to bring down the poor black people. :sarcasm:

I just have one more thing to say....

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Carmalita said:
I even saw in one post where an admin threatened to give someone bad karma every hour and even get her friends to join the gang-up. .
Since I'm the only Admin on here, I'd like you to show me that post.

It is kind of interesting that flaming of newbies, personal attacks, name calling, etc. is supposedly against the rules on the public forum but is allowed (even participated in by some staff members) through karma.
I'm also the only staff member on here, and I'd like you to show me where I've flamed any newbie, called you a name or even given you any karma before the one this afternoon.

But I will call you a name now. Liar.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Alright enough already...

Its true...

I bombed the levee in N.O.

I thought it was gonna be funny but I was horribly wrong.

I'm not gonna get banned am I?