Farrier problems??????

nickthefarrier

In need of a reliable,dependable farrier? I offer very competative prices.I am a graduate from NC School of Horseshoeing. I am certified by the East Coast Horseshoers Association and Del Marva Farrier Association. I am associated with and in partners with a therapeutic shoer. I also do work for a Southern MD vet. I am accepting new clients in So Md and parts of PG Co. If you have any interest please give me a call or email me. Thanks, Nick. (443)848-1222 nickthefarrier@yahoo.com

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I hope you advertised in the classified section too, or Vrai is going to get you.:whistle: Good luck.:lmao: Lots of us need good farriers.

fredsaid2

In need of a reliable,dependable farrier? I offer very competative prices.I am a graduate from NC School of Horseshoeing. I am certified by the East Coast Horseshoers Association and Del Marva Farrier Association. I am associated with and in partners with a therapeutic shoer. I also do work for a Southern MD vet. I am accepting new clients in So Md and parts of PG Co. If you have any interest please give me a call or email me. Thanks, Nick. (443)848-1222 nickthefarrier@yahoo.com

Who is it you partner with and what vet do you work with?

fredsaid2

Nick the farrier doesn't seem too good about answering messages or questions...JMO:lmao:

I hate to encourage the rash of advertising posts but thought others would want to know. Look at it this way, if he's a good farrier he has a full day schedule. If he has time to internet during the day we wouldn't be interested in him! :smile:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I hate to encourage the rash of advertising posts but thought others would want to know. Look at it this way, if he's a good farrier he has a full day schedule. If he has time to internet during the day we wouldn't be interested in him! :smile:

True, but I was referring to phone messages in the evening.

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
Richard came and put shoes on Roger this am and Quint trimmed the 3 boys...brrrr I am cold now...

fredsaid2

Gotcha SOMD! Hope he returns your call soon. Can always use another good farrier around here.

Fino, I feel your pain. I was out last night holding for my farrier. The wind off the water was exceptionally cold. I wrapped up in a fleece cooler looking like some kind of odd bag lady! :lmao:

Robin

Question for you...seems I referred customers to you but you never followed up with returning calls? not that dependable in my book, esp with the private messages back and forth to you 8-10 months ago. What happened?

Farrier

Question for you...seems I referred customers to you but you never followed up with returning calls? not that dependable in my book, esp with the private messages back and forth to you 8-10 months ago. What happened?

Sorry but that was not me, I am not Nick.I am Mike Bailey and have not been on the site in over a year.

Robin

Sorry but that was not me, I am not Nick.I am Mike Bailey and have not been on the site in over a year.

I know we have some eager young new farriers out there ready to get started making money but need to finish apprenticeship

Robin

We need good farriers in our area. St Marys and Lower Calvert. I know of 2 that Travel from Virginia and have heard of 1 or 2 others.

Farrier

I know we have some eager young new farriers out there ready to get started making money but need to finish apprenticeship

Yep we all have to start some where. but we should not embelish about who we are that dosn't do the client (the horse) any good dose it now.

Farrier

Great Web site! How far do you travel? Want new customers?

I have traveled the US shoeing. Currently Lothian Md is far as I go I am based in DE now and travel as far as the money will pay me to.

It has been awhile since I have been on this site, is Paso still around or has she been banned for life now?

Last edited:

Robin

I have traveled the US shoeing. Currently Lothian Md is far as I go I am based in DE now and travel as far as the money will pay me to.

It has been awhile since I have been on this site, is Paso still around or has she been banned for life now?

Paso is still here...
Great Farriers are a very respected and very well appreciated. Thank you for your in put. Have a great Prosperous and Healthy Horshoeing year! I know your Clients are pleased. We need more like you in our area.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Hey Farrier glad to see you in the neighborhood again. :howdy: How are Randy and Jen doing? Jen judged one of the SMHA shows this past year at PG and my Mom got to talk to her briefly. She was trying to finish up judging quickly that day because it was very hot, but Randy and her were getting ready to go away for a much deserved vacation.