Farrier problems??????

Farrier

Hey Farrier glad to see you in the neighborhood again. :howdy: How are Randy and Jen doing? Jen judged one of the SMHA shows this past year at PG and my Mom got to talk to her briefly. She was trying to finish up judging quickly that day because it was very hot, but Randy and her were getting ready to go away for a much deserved vacation.

Have not talked to Randy or Jen in awhile I do not serve their area any more.Thanks for the warm welcome and is paso still stiring things up.:yahoo:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I've heard good things about you Farrier. Many farms in the Anne Arundel and PG area I talked to recommend you highly. To bad you can't come to So. Maryland once or twice a month. I bet your day would be fully booked.

Farrier

I've heard good things about you Farrier. Many farms in the Anne Arundel and PG area I talked to recommend you highly. To bad you can't come to So. Maryland once or twice a month. I bet your day would be fully booked.

With the price of fuel it would take 2 days there. Lothian is 80 miles from my door to the vet clinic. But like I said I travel where the money affords me to.

What about Angus Whyte?

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
With the price of fuel it would take 2 days there. Lothian is 80 miles from my door to the vet clinic. But like I said I travel where the money affords me to.

What about Angus Whyte?

He was doing one of my clients horses after Dr. Molesworth asked him to come out. Came out a few time, did a great job, the horse is doing better, but Angus has gone MIA again. Won't return phone calls, etc. It is hard to find someone reliable.

mistymoofwf

live to ride
In need of a reliable,dependable farrier? I offer very competative prices.I am a graduate from NC School of Horseshoeing. I am certified by the East Coast Horseshoers Association and Del Marva Farrier Association. I am associated with and in partners with a therapeutic shoer. I also do work for a Southern MD vet. I am accepting new clients in So Md and parts of PG Co. If you have any interest please give me a call or email me. Thanks, Nick. (443)848-1222 nickthefarrier@yahoo.com

ill see you tomorrow? :buddies: i want to keep shoes on sam we got a show sunday so i think that tomorrow would be a bad day to pull them.

nickthefarrier

All I have to say to everyone is that I feel a sense of someone being a little jealous because I am doing as well as I am.My work shows that I will succeed in life. Apparently it's not working for yourself.Talking bad about other people just shows what kind of person you really are.FYI I am not an apprentice.Have a wonderful evening.

C

campinmutt

how come he gets to advertise and does not get in trouble????

Farrier

All I have to say to everyone is that I feel a sense of someone being a little jealous because I am doing as well as I am.

Nick why would I be Jealous? I have more work than I can shake a stick at, and like many others have said there is a great need for more farriers.

My work shows that I will succeed in life. Apparently it's not working for yourself.Talking bad about other people just shows what kind of person you really are..

Good I am glad your work is of good quality. What bad did I say? The Truth?
I did not nock you or your work, just pointed out that you were streching things a bit.

FYI I am not an apprentice.Have a wonderful evening.

Did you not just start a apprenticeship with Keith last year? If i misunderstood my sincer appologies.

Also since when has the Delmarva Farriers Asso. Certified any one and what Parent association are they affiliated with (None)Same for the Eastcoast horse shoers assoc. Just created by the school you attended of course they will certify their students.

Mike

PS. Never have I nor is it my intension to gain clients by posting on this site.
I have stated this in previous posts.

Last edited:

nickthefarrier

In need of a reliable,dependable farrier? I offer very competative prices.I am a graduate from NC School of Horseshoeing. I am certified by the East Coast Horseshoers Association. I am associated with and in partners with a therapeutic shoer. I also do work for a Southern MD vet. I am accepting new clients in So Md and parts of PG Co. If you have any interest please give me a call or email me. Thanks, Nick. (443)848-1222 nickthefarrier@yahoo.com

nickthefarrier

I would just like to let everyone know that there was a error made when this was originally posted.I am not certified by Del Marva Farrier association.I am sorry for the misunderstanding and the inconvience this may caused.Thank you and have a good day