Farriers Again

lovemyber135

his name is spencer bottoms....he is an awsum farrier he live like five minutes from the pg equestrian center so if you show there he will come to you hes so flexible or he will come to you where you live or you can go to him hes awsum i lovers him lol

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Blissful, does he do shoes on your horses? Maybe that could be the difference. Getting a little lacksidasical when it comes to trims only, but comes out consistently for shoeing? Could be a thought. I only have one that R. does, and he's been doing corrective shoeing with him.

ooktdoo

Also in the animal services section of the forums somebody voiced praise of a female farrier in the area named Tina (I think.). Must have been pretty impressive for the person to advertise for her on here!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Blissful, does he do shoes on your horses? Maybe that could be the difference. Getting a little lacksidasical when it comes to trims only, but comes out consistently for shoeing? Could be a thought. I only have one that R. does, and he's been doing corrective shoeing with him.

My mare gets all around shoes, my gelding was getting corrective shoes and now just reg, and i have a mini just for a trim. My checks are normally in the $300 range so he's getting his money worth.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Hey you!!! How's little Charlie?

I'm sticking with Pat Quinn....TOTALLY reliable, has brought Lou's feet around like no one else has, always there, always on time, takes his time, knows his work!

me too... I love Pat Quinn!!!! He calls me when my ponies are due and has never not showed or been late... he calls if he even thinks he's going to be 15 min late! He's been trimming my horses for the last 5 years! :buddies: