Fashion Police!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a boss that once came to work with two completely different shoes, even in different colors! :lmao: He was a good sport about it too even after I pointed and laughed. :lol:

K

Katie

My worse fashion mistake is usually wearing a black bra with a white shirt. Now...you think I would use common sense but in the morning the brain isn't that aware yet of things like that. Now I lay my clothes out at night so I dont' do that.

And edited to say..I crack up when I see MEN...wearing white pants with black shorts. It is like...DOH...hello....I see london I see France I see **** underpants.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Katie
And edited to say..I crack up when I see MEN...wearing white pants with black shorts. It is like...DOH...hello....I see london I see France I see **** underpants.
Or one's with stripes! :lmao:

but then again, at least they are wearing underpants! :eek:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Warron
Isn't it a little petty to criticize others for what they wear? For all you know, they are laughing at you behind your back because of your fashion sense. You should feel lucky that they are wearing anything at all.

What's a little fun between friends. At least I'm not being rude and criticizing these people to people that know them. I see these people every day and laugh to myself. Just thought I'd spread the joy around here a little cause I know there is someone in everyone's office that is in desperate need of the fashion police. If someone wants to laugh at me for something I'm wearing I really don't care. I change the color of my hair very frequently and it's become an office joke. You don't see me getting bent about it.

K

Katie

Originally posted by RoseRed
Or one's with stripes! :lmao:

but then again, at least they are wearing underpants! :eek:

It is even worse when they don't wear underpants. EEWWWW!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You women really take this "fashion" stuff way too seriously!

I like the simple method better...

Good shoes... Tennis shoes.
Regular belt... Dress Belt
Regular clothes... Suit

:biggrin:

Jameo

What?!
I used to work with this lady that was probably mid-50ish, bout 5'2ish and insited on wearing this bright red LEATHER dress complete with the red 5 inch spiked heels.:barf: :barf: :barf:

And then there are women with the BIG PUFFY stuck in the 80's hair :boo: :rolleyes:

K

Katie

Originally posted by Kyle
You women really take this "fashion" stuff way too seriously!

I like the simple method better...

Good shoes... Tennis shoes.
Regular belt... Dress Belt
Regular clothes... Suit

:biggrin:

Well that is pretty straight forward. But I know some men that are more picky about their clothes then women.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
One with a "beer company logo" or something! :biggrin:
How about..."Got Ammo?" :wink:

I just got some new ones from Talon and Barrett. :biggrin:

T.Rally

I feel like I have to jump in here because I think my office tops them all. As a man, I really could care less what people wear but I'm telling you its bad. We have one guy that habitually tucks his dress shirt into his underwear so that about 3 inches of it rides above his waistline. When he bends over, the women in the office run and hide cause his hind parts are clearly visible.

My boss, though I admire his thriftiness, crosses over the line himself. He has not bought new dress/work clothes, I swear in at least 20 years. He showed me his wedding picture from 22 years ago and the tie he had on in the picture is the tie he wears today, twice a week. He is proud of the fact that he never wears t-shirts. This makes his nipples clearly visible through his worn out shirts. This has also created terrible looking brown stains in the armpits. One pair of pants he wears are pink with an elastic waistband.

The office secretary just turned 81 at the beginning of August. No fashion faux pas here, she just has a flatulence problem that she is in total denial about. When she walks across the office, she breaks wind the entire way.

I have so many stories. I swear sometimes I work in the funny farm.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by T.Rally
... When she walks across the office, she breaks wind the entire way.

Might just be assisted "jet-propulsion"... :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Take her to the doctors; after they fix her hearing problems, then they can work on her nose. :biggrin:

That is hilarious, what a place to work.

I personally work in a place I like to call "the UN". You see all kinds of cultures in the clothes, so I really can't tell if I should be amazed at the colors or sickened.