Fast lane

sunman1_67

http://forums.somd.com/news-current-events/125281-doing-something-right-oklahoma.html
If they can do it in Oklahoma, maybe 35 years from now we can do it here. :lmao:

I agree that I get ticked if I'm already doing 10 or 15 over and somebody tailgates me, but just to play devil's advocate - courtesy (not law) dictates that it's a passing lane. If you aren't passing anybody while you are there, we are supposed to move over.

Besides, it benefits you to let the extreme speeders get around you - if you let them pass, guess who hits the radar trap first? :yahoo: They've just done you a big favor and took one for the team.

Couldn't agree more bohman. Most that I see down here are doing 54mph in the slow lane (right lane for slow ppl, lol) and the ppl I'm talking about in the fast lane are doing 57, talking on their cells, swerving left to right in their lane. Just do us all a favor...get over in the slow lane if you people that are "on time". Once again to teach you "on time" ppl, the slow lane is the right lane. If I want to do 65mph, please let me get done the road, I won't hurt you...I'm in the "other lane". Do you get it yet?

People are jumping into traffic from both sides the whole ride. Stick to common courtesy please and use common sense.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was crusing up 235 (KMart to Target area) doing 60mph in the fast lane and was passed by an unmarked car tonight.

I must have the lord on my side... :lmao: