Fastest KO ever

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
I went to UFC 55 I saw Arlovski ko Paul Buentello 15 seconds in first round.It happened so fast even Paul didn't know that he got knocked out.I got to meet alot of the fighters that night like Chuck,Randy,there was alot of the fighters there just watching the fight.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
tugboater said:
I went to UFC 55 I saw Arlovski ko Paul Buentello 15 seconds in first round.It happened so fast even Paul didn't know that he got knocked out.I got to meet alot of the fighters that night like Chuck,Randy,there was alot of the fighters there just watching the fight.

Saw 55 on TV excellent card! In particular my favorite fighters were Sobral and Riggs. Riggs used to be a portly 300+ pounds at around 5'10 or something!! He's dropped over 100Lbs to fight at welterweight!!!

Sobral isn't well known here but he's fought around the world and done pretty damn well.

Cool to find more MMA fans around here!!! :yay:

UnHappyTrail

I love the Spanish commentary! I don't know Spanish but I could figure out they where pulling a Friday and telling the audience that dude got knocked the F OUT!

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
UnHappyTrail said:
I love the Spanish commentary! I don't know Spanish but I could figure out they where pulling a Friday and telling the audience that dude got knocked the F OUT!

You obviously don't know French either.