Favorite Picture

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Mikeinsmd said:
:boxing: Your ass!! Lets see who wins the baby contest at the fair!! :yahoo:

Hey you ever see those harness's dopey people strap their kids into? I say if you can't control your kid, you shouldn't breed. I saw a lil boy at the fair in one. Looked like livestock being led around for show. Kid looked miserable too. Poor thing.

:killingme

W

Warrant Guru

First picture of my son holding his new baby brother.

Attachments

• DCP_0002_0001.JPG
    DCP_0002_0001.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 175
B

Big Fatty

My daughter will be "The World's Strongest Woman". She is already picking up cars.

Attachments

• Strong like my daddy3.JPG
    Strong like my daddy3.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited by a moderator:

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
This is my all time favorite. I coulnd't find it a minute ago.

Cowgirl-G-d help ya'll if her eyes stay that blue! She is a beauty.

Attachments

• ken.jpg
    ken.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 130

cdsulhoff

PICT0057 by cdsulhoff

Pic from this weekend!! The little girls are absolutely adorable!! They are the grooms granddaughters..
My hubby is the one with the gray shirt and red tie and my younger one is the one with the sunglasses thinking he is a movie star. My oldest is in there as well he has a suit on..

Last edited:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
A recent one of my jovial daughter. She is the happiest baby I've ever seen, the opposite of my son who has always been difficult.

Attachments

• Kerchief.jpg
    Kerchief.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 132

greyhound

PICT0057 by cdsulhoff

Pic from this weekend!! The little girls are absolutely adorable!! They are the grooms granddaughters..
My hubby is the one with the gray shirt and red tie and my younger one is the one with the sunglasses thinking he is a movie star. My oldest is in there as well he has a suit on..

You didn't put a pic of the dress you decided to wear.

cdsulhoff

I allowed my son to take some pic and that was my biggest mistake.. They were all blurry.. When my aunt get her in I will get one from her. The dress was red with black accents around the bottom and a black ribbon around the top under the breast..

Hold on I'll take a pic of the dress..