FBI and Air Force Raid Area 51 Researcher’s Homes

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This time, the FBI was joined by the US Air Force.

Joerg Arnu, the operator of Dreamland Resort, a website dedicated to Area 51, said his homes were subject to a “humiliating raid” by the Air Force and FBI, who seized all his computers, The Sun reports.

Anru said a “combined team” of the FBI and Air Force Office of Special Investigations searched his Las Vegas and Rachel, Nevada, homes and that “each location saw at least 15-20 agents rummaging through our homes and about eight vehicles.”
“I will spare you the details,” he wrote, “but it got quite tense and humiliating for me in Rachel and for my girlfriend in Vegas.
“All my laptops, phones, memory sticks, cameras, drone and other items were seized.”

German-born Arnu is a naturalized U.S. citizen who has devoted much of his life to understanding Area 51. His website, dreamlandresort.com, is loaded with photos and videos of the base and anything flying above it.

Arnu owns a home in Las Vegas but bought a place in tiny Rachel, Nevada so he could be close to the action.
…Since the mid-1950s, Groom Lake has been the location of choice for the testing and development of America’s most advanced military technology, including spy planes, drones and cutting-edge sensor systems. Dreamland, one of its many nicknames, is a magnet for civilian watchdogs, aerospace enthusiasts, the UFO-curious and most likely spies.