FBI 'Loses' Months of Texts

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... then you also must accept that Manafort, Flynn and others fired by the trump administration incriminate Trump ......

You don't get to dismiss one set of people fired or removed while claiming the others should invalidate the work of the other.

:killingme

Yet Again ONE has NOTHING to do with the OTHER

glhs837

Power with Control
Deep state , False flag!!!!!!

Don't you understand this is yet another distraction cooked up by Trump and the Top to try to take away credibility form Mueller and the investigation?

And you continue to fall for it each and every time. Stop listening to propaganda. It's bad for your brain.

Wow, thats some next level conspiracy theory stuff right there. Somehow Trump suborned these two, and had them pretend to be lovers who also used FBI cell phones to send incriminating text messages to each other. Which is the alternative, right? Either they were lovers who really shared these thoughts, or they were not. Which is more likely?

It is possible there was a glitch as claimed. However in my experience nothing is ever erased permanently unless something is corrupted or destroyed.

They will come to light.

And they will be of little consequence as they were both fired.

If you want whatever they said in their texts to incriminate Mueller or put the investigation in a bad light then you also must accept that Manafort, Flynn and others fired by the trump administration incriminate Trump and put the presidency in a bad light.

You don't get to dismiss one set of people fired or removed while claiming the others should invalidate the work of the other.

So, how probable is it? Like the Hillary emails, it strains the bounds of probability that this amazing sequence of events happened to just the the right equipment at just the right time to provide cover. As for the consequence and the invalidation of the overall work, whats invalidated is the portion of that work done by, with, or for these two people. And anyone else that's invovled and suffering TIS. Which names were most likely to be found in those missing texts. So you can see how those might be of interest. How many people were taking place in the "We MUST SAVE THE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!" movement?

Hijinx

One thing is certain these emails weren't lost.

They were either destroyed or hidden. Lost? Hell no.

BOP

:fixed:

These records should be readily available in archive backups. If this is the caliber of our FBI, that they can't even protect data (evidence), they should ALL be fired and replaced with someone who can and will do their jobs. Someone should be jailed for this.

They need to go back to being cathouse inspectors...except they weren't very good at that, either.

BOP

Deep state , False flag!!!!!!

Don't you understand this is yet another distraction cooked up by Trump and the Top to try to take away credibility form Mueller and the investigation?

And you continue to fall for it each and every time. Stop listening to propaganda. It's bad for your brain.

You would have never thought of that on your own if you hadn't heard that reporter ask the exact same question today.

Hijinx

You would have never thought of that on your own if you hadn't heard that reporter ask the exact same question today.

If its a distraction it was set up by the FBI to protect Mueller from having to crap or get up off the pot with his BS investigation.

This_person

It is possible there was a glitch as claimed. However in my experience nothing is ever erased permanently unless something is corrupted or destroyed.

You mean, if you wipe it with a cloth you can still recover it? I guess it's true what Hillary had done for her servers then, to ensure her e-mails would never be recovered.

If you want whatever they said in their texts to incriminate Mueller or put the investigation in a bad light then you also must accept that Manafort, Flynn and others fired by the trump administration incriminate Trump and put the presidency in a bad light.

It's not that they were fired or removed, it's the information they had that we can't find.

You.....you do......you do get that there is a difference between people coming forward and testifying vs. people hiding how they act as federal employees, right?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Lisa Page resigned today. What does that tell y’all? It tells me that our gov is corrupt, and she couldn’t put her money where her mouth/texts were. What a coward. I guess she didn’t really believe in what she was doing. Bye, bye! Drain the swamp; one snake/alligator at a time. Go, Trump! God bless the USA.

I wish I could talk to her, and pick her brain. She is an insider, and knows, exactly, what is going on in our Gov. Maybe, she is just a sacrificial lamb. You get what you ask for, pay to play, and all that. I wonder if she wishes, now, that she was a patriot, and had more integrity.

The poop is hitting the fan. Hold on to your Trump hats, y‘all!

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

At best lets say this is just an accident, it truely does seem that those guys can't so much as touch a computer without causing a "technical glitch".

It would seem that there needs to be massive change in all leadership roles, anyone not just a field agent needs to be removed.