• Wish.jpg
    Wish.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 102

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

HILARIOUS!! :roflmao:

"Ivermectin! Get your hot, fresh Ivermectin HEEEERRRRE!" cried one agent selling bootleg Ivermectin tablets from Tractor Supply Company. Unfortunately, he only made a couple of sales to a few other FBI agents from other field offices he didn't recognize.

"Greetings, fellow Trump supporters," said another agent. "Let's go insurrect the government, shall we, fellas? Maybe kidnap Gretchen Whitmer? Whadaya say boys? Say—I sure do love racism!"

:lmao:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
HILARIOUS!! :roflmao:

"Ivermectin! Get your hot, fresh Ivermectin HEEEERRRRE!" cried one agent selling bootleg Ivermectin tablets from Tractor Supply Company. Unfortunately, he only made a couple of sales to a few other FBI agents from other field offices he didn't recognize.

"Greetings, fellow Trump supporters," said another agent. "Let's go insurrect the government, shall we, fellas? Maybe kidnap Gretchen Whitmer? Whadaya say boys? Say—I sure do love racism!"

:lmao:
or this... :roflmao:
"Man, to put so much work into something, only to have it flop like this, it kind of hurts, you know?" said Agent Arlo Chitbag, who had organized the event. "No one even seemed interested in my 'Make Your Own Pipe Bomb' booth!"

BOP

I wonder if KooKoo and Super Shoes went today..

I really dont wonder....
I'm starting to wonder when you're going to ask her to leave her husband and come to Indiana. Your obsession with her is riding the border of creepiness.

There's a new feature on Southern Maryland Online - it's called the ignore button. If I can figure out how to make it work, and it works good, you can.

black dog

Free America
I'm starting to wonder when you're going to ask her to leave her husband and come to Indiana. Your obsession with her is riding the border of creepiness.

There's a new feature on Southern Maryland Online - it's called the ignore button. If I can figure out how to make it work, and it works good, you can.

Thanks Mom, you want to see creepy?
You should read some pm's I have gotten.
I post my stuff with her. Dont like it?

There's a new feature on Southern Maryland Online.
If it upsets your delicate nature please use diligence
in your exertion of using the ignore feature yourself.
Please look left before doing so...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
And, of course, after all conservative leaders (including Trump) tell their supporters to stay away from this protest, the media is trumpeting that Trump's support is waning due to the light attendence at this rally.
The sad thing is that the majority of the progbots will believe what Pravda reports.

Grumpy

There were more police, reporters and undercover intelligence agents than protesters in Washington DC. The only armed person arrested on Saturday was an undercover agent. Reporter Ford Fischer caught the whole thing on video. Police surrounded a masked man who was armed with a firearm.
The masked man told officers where his gun was and pulled out a badge. “Without disarming or handcuffing him, police extract him from the event.” Ford Fischer said.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I think they should keep planning these rally’s and then. It show. Let the DC government keep over responding.

Last night, DC was off the hook. They had OD call after OD call - made me wonder if they got some bad batches of dopes there. Between the OD's, gun shots, overall sick people, the hospital was rerouting people and they seemed to have a very long call delay.

It seemed like responses times were much much longer than normal as well.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
And, of course, after all conservative leaders (including Trump) tell their supporters to stay away from this protest, the media is trumpeting that Trump's support is waning due to the light attendence at this rally.

I am going to say this... if Trump would have told his supporters to do an insurrection on J6, everyone would still be there. :lmao:

This was pretty far down news but Nancy Pelosi got booed in England over the weekend.

Nancy Pelosi Booed in England: "Whole World Knows TRUMP WON, Nancy!" (welovetrump.com)

They are chanting F-Biden at all the football games in mass.

It is getting to the point that these rotten politicians won't be able to walk down the street anywhere. People are waking up to the bs now and that is on both sides of the political fence.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Oh and this floored me yesterday.... I could not believe she posted this. :roflmao:

I did not like her much at first but she is growing on me. She has balls.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh and this floored me yesterday.... I could not believe she posted this. :roflmao:

I did not like her much at first but she is growing on me. She has balls.

See, and once I tuned out what the newsbots are saying she said, and read/saw what she really said, I thought she was a great American patriot. They hate her guts because she tells the truth, then throws in little smackdowns like the one above. :lol:

MTG might also point out that all these little martinets making mask laws have been caught partying in large undistanced groups without a mask in sight. Clearly they can all math and understand that the rona isn't all that big a threat.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
See, and once I tuned out what the newsbots are saying she said, and read/saw what she really said, I thought she was a great American patriot. They hate her guts because she tells the truth, then throws in little smackdowns like the one above. :lol:

MTG might also point out that all these little martinets making mask laws have been caught partying in large undistanced groups without a mask in sight. Clearly they can all math and understand that the rona isn't all that big a threat.

And something I noticed... Nancy had some big dinner 2 weekends ago and everyone at all the tables were white. All of her help was "brown" skinned and in masks yet none of Nancy's guest were masked.

It was the same thing at that Met Gala.

I like watching some of the school board meetings. They are very entertaining and one guy came in with a bee suit saying he had a .0001 chance of getting stung by a bee today, which is the same odds our school children have of getting hospitalized from Rona.