February 2006, Black History Month Part 2.

J

JPC, Sr.

:elaine: It does seem reasonable that we could give reparations for the American and Maryland racist acts against the black population without just paying out cash money.

:yay: We here in St. Mary's County could stop the oligarchy praise of the Sotterly Plantation in Hollywood.

The old plantation is a racist icon of white cruelty and white injustice and of our white racist history.

If the white community would only give the Sotterly Plantation a more accurate and more honest account of that evil plantation then that would be a big step forward in making amends and for repentance and for reparations here in St. Mary's County for the rest of the world to see.

:howdy: Black History Month, Info Please!!!!

and this link too,

:eyebrow: United Committee for Afro-American Contributions in St. Mary's County.

:popcorn: -------------------- :coffee:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
JPC said:
:elaine: It does seem reasonable that we could give reparations for the American and Maryland racist acts against the black population without just paying out cash money.

:yay: We here in St. Mary's County could stop the oligarchy praise of the Sotterly Plantation in Hollywood.

The old plantation is a racist icon of white cruelty and white injustice and of our white racist history.

If the white community would only give the Sotterly Plantation a more accurate and more honest account of that evil plantation then that would be a big step forward in making amends and for repentance and for reparations here in St. Mary's County for the rest of the world to see.

and this link too,

:eyebrow: United Committee for Afro-American Contributions in St. Mary's County.

Do you purposely set out to sound like an Idiot

Big Momma

I'll be your butterball
JPC said:

and this link too,

Was your daddy also your granddaddy?

donbarzini

My initial post was the initals used as a plea for you to shut up and it was censored(rightfully so) because it was profane. But really, I'm begging you. You are too stupid to realize when you're being made fun of(witness the post with the link to sotterly). Please, go away and never come back. You give morons a bad name. You insult nitwits the world over. You make retards happy that they are not as dumb as you!!

You re-define the adage:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.".

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Will Set Us All Free.

MMDad said:
Good info, including a full accounting of the slavery. I guess it's easier to spout drivel than to look at a web site or pick up a book. Or don't they have any books in your library, JPC?

:whistle: Telling about the slavery is not enough. Not at all.

We need to emphasize that the house and all its riches came out of the debauchery and filth of its caucasion inhabitants. That needs to by accepted and told.

Like that of a harlot where it looks nice but in reality Sotterley is unclean.

:wench: ---------------- :wench:

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving more red to JPC, Sr. again."

Could someone please send him some red for me.
Thanks!

bcp

In My Opinion
Look JPC,
If I promise to give my plantation slaves an extra hour of sleep tomorrow, and a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, will you just stop all this foolishness and move on to another forum?

I think I hear them calling for you on.

WWW.SouthernMarylandIdiots.com

MMDad

Lem Putt
EmnJoe said:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving more red to JPC, Sr. again."

Thanks!

Would if I could.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
EmnJoe said:

Thanks!

A perfect waste of karma.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Yet another pandering politician. Well we can look at it this way, February (black history month) is only 28 days long, so only 24 more days of this drivel.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Will Set Us All Free.

kom526 said:
Yet another pandering politician. Well we can look at it this way, February (black history month) is only 28 days long, so only 24 more days of this drivel.

:yay: Why not look at it this way??

This idea of denouncing Sotterley Plantation for the debauchery that it is does not cost anything. Just words.

Admit that the African slavery in America and here in Maryland was a horrible wrong and that the Sotterley Plantation is a product of our part in that evil history. Plus if some whites think that they and theirs were not a part in it then the denounciation does not affect them.

It would be an honest appeasement as a reparation to the black population and it cost nothing more then honest words.

What is wrong with honesty?? I like the idea.

:flowers: ----------------------- :flowers: