Team LYSW 42
OldHillcrestGuy 42
G-Team Young Guns 39
Team TTOW 39
Fingers Crossed ™️38
G-Team Ford 38
HD/Stewart RFK 11

Grumpy

Haven't been to that many tracks but Richmond was always my favorite race, had season tix for 10,15 years. Miss the guy where we used to park about 2 blocks off Laburnon (?), enjoyed parking in his yard as much as the race.

homedepot20

Haven't been to that many tracks but Richmond was always my favorite race, had season tix for 10,15 years. Miss the guy where we used to park about 2 blocks off Laburnon (?), enjoyed parking in his yard as much as the race.
3 times for me
1st Time was in 75 . THE KING Won.
2nd Time Late 90's Rookie Tony Stewart
3rd & last 08 Cant remember with out googling

homedepot20

Federated Auto RESULTS
🏁HARVICK🏁
Bell
Buescher
Hamlin
Elliott
Fantasy Standing after Richmond
🏁 AJ2 70 +1=71🏁
HD/Penske Hendrick 57+1=58
OldHillcrestGuy 5X Champ 56+2=58
AJ1 54+2=56
Team Toyota 53+2=55
AJ3 53 +1=54
G-Team Chevy 47+1=48
Homedepot20/JGR 46+2=48
OldHillcrestGuy 42+2=44
Team LYSW 42+1=43
Fingers Crossed ™️ 38 +2=40
G-Team Young Guns 39
Team LYSW 39 +0=39
G-Team Ford 38+1=39
HD/Stewart RFK 11+1=12
Next RACE ,Sunday 21 August 3PM on USA Channel @ Watkins Glen
Please DOUBLE check your RESULTS 😊😊

homedepot20

Was able to catch 2nd stage & final stage after the Oriole Loss
Bell with another 1/2 lap would have WON in that JGR 20

homedepot20

I would be excited .Orioles are making a move toward being GOOD .Not quite there yet but Oriole Magic is back & alive At OPACY

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1657393141076.jpg
    FB_IMG_1657393141076.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 56

stgislander

PREMO Member
I would be excited .Orioles are making a move toward being GOOD .Not quite there yet but Oriole Magic is back & alive At OPACY
I think it's just the logistics of getting there and back. I'm thinking about finding a Light Rail station off of I-97 where we can park and take the train in.

homedepot20

Can't help with Light Rail Never did it
From Laurel , we would take 95 N to Inner Harbor Exit /Downtown 0r BW to Russell & follow Parking Signs for OPACY .Never had any problems coming or going
Of Course that was 15 yrs ago 🙄🙄

OldHillcrestGuy

Those games will be close to sellouts this weekend. Get as far as Glen Burnie you might as well just go ahead to the ballpark. One thing nice about OPACY, at least when I use to go there about 15-20 years ago before the Nats came to DC is they had a lot of parking right by the ballpark. Try finding a lot of parking at Nats Park. They took away my favorite place when the built the new bridge. Well as lousy as my team is now (Nats) there is probably a lot of parking. I turned down tickets to the Nats yesterday, a lot of the family went.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Those games will be close to sellouts this weekend. Get as far as Glen Burnie you might as well just go ahead to the ballpark. One thing nice about OPACY, at least when I use to go there about 15-20 years ago before the Nats came to DC is they had a lot of parking right by the ballpark. Try finding a lot of parking at Nats Park. They took away my favorite place when the built the new bridge. Well as lousy as my team is now (Nats) there is probably a lot of parking. I turned down tickets to the Nats yesterday, a lot of the family went.
I wouldn't be going but she has free tickets.

Grumpy

:yeahthat: I had season tix until last year, all the lots I used are gone, taking Metro became a cluster..and the attitude of Nats employees became surly as hell. With ownership apparently not giving a damn, I don't miss the games. Haven't watched a inning this year and I used to be a diehard fan.