Feds Black Baging AntiFA Rioters [Better Sources Found]

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Feds conduct unmarked snatch and grab of ANTIFA higher-up

(INTELLIHUB) — About a dozen federal agents conducted a snatch and grab of an ANTIFA higher-up last Thursday night and it was all caught on camera.

The communists could be seen and heard panicking in terror as a female group leader was dragged away and hauled off by heavily armed and fully outfitted agents who arrived in unmarked vehicles.

“Yo, what the fu*k?!,” a woman questioned at the top of her lungs. “This is an unmarked car–who is this?”

“You follow us and you will get shot!” one federal agent responded in a stern voice. “Do you understand me?”

It is unknown where the female militant was taken.

🤣

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Federal Law Enforcement Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab Protesters Off Portland Streets

“It’s like stop and frisk meets Guantanamo Bay,” said attorney Juan Chavez, director of the civil rights project at the Oregon Justice Resource Center.

Chavez has worked on litigation surrounding the weeks of protests and helped lead efforts to curb local police from using tear gas and munitions on protesters. He called the arrest by federal officers “terrifying.”

“You have laws regarding probable cause that can lead to arrests,” he said. “It sounds more like abduction. It sounds like they’re kidnapping people off the streets.”

Ashlee Albies, a civil rights attorney with the National Lawyers Guild, said Pettibone’s detention is an example of intimidation by federal law enforcement, and noted that people have a First Amendment right to demonstrate. She also said law enforcement officials have to follow procedures when they detain someone.

“I would be surprised to see that pulling up in an unmarked van, grabbing people off the street is an acceptable policy for a criminal investigation,” Albines said.

Last edited:

PJay

Feds conduct unmarked snatch and grab of ANTIFA higher-up

(INTELLIHUB) — About a dozen federal agents conducted a snatch and grab of an ANTIFA higher-up last Thursday night and it was all caught on camera.

The communists could be seen and heard panicking in terror as a female group leader was dragged away and hauled off by heavily armed and fully outfitted agents who arrived in unmarked vehicles.

“Yo, what the fu*k?!,” a woman questioned at the top of her lungs. “This is an unmarked car–who is this?”

“You follow us and you will get shot!” one federal agent responded in a stern voice. “Do you understand me?”

It is unknown where the female militant was taken.

🤣

I hope this is happening. Trump is making announcement next week about plans to take back states where terrorists have taken over. I hope he'll be brutal!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I wish they were not getting released back locally but some abandon town in the AZ Desert

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
As much as I am tired of the Democrat/Leftist chaos, destruction and violence, if they're snatching them off the street, capping them and burying them in an abandoned mine. I'm good with it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As much as I am tired of the Democrat/Leftist chaos, destruction and violence, if they're snatching them off the street, capping them and burying them in an abandoned mine. I'm good with it.

Sounds good, I'd prefer off shore some where the bodies will NEVER Turn up

and FFS don't keep records of who was snatched

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Reports: Camouflaged Feds Grabbing Vandals — And Protesters? — In Portland And Carting Them Off In Unmarked Vans

What’s not in question is that this is twice at least in the past two months that federal agents kitted out in military or paramilitary trappings have appeared on America’s streets without any markings identifying who they are or what agency they’re with. When it happened in D.C. last month in the first flush of George Floyd protests, the agents at least looked like cops in riot gear, not soldiers. The agents on the streets of Portland this week look like troops; they have a completely generic “POLICE” tag on their chests but otherwise they seem poised to deploy.

They’re with DHS, it appears. Here’s acting Secretary Chad Wolf addressing the “troops” before battle:

There are few scenarios I can think of in America when cops wearing camouflage might be necessary tactically. From the photo, it looks like they’re wearing a green pattern — which wouldn’t be especially useful in blending in with one’s surroundings in an urban landscape like a major city. The only reason to wear camouflage here, it seems, is to intimidate. They’re emulating troops because they want to instill the same fear of violent harm in the “enemy” that a combat uniform instills on the battlefield. Same goes for the lack of identifying markers on their uniforms: To all appearances, the point of that is to suggest to vandals, protesters, whoever, that there’ll be no accountability for anything these guys end up doing to them. Literally anything might happen to you if you end up in their custody, or so they want you to think.

For extra fright and unaccountability, they’re reportedly using unmarked vans instead of DHS agency vehicles to haul people in. And if you believe those who claim they’ve been arrested, they don’t even know where they are when they arrive.

glhs837

Power with Control
Funny, the AP says looking at the arrest data shows no antifa......... Like they announce they are..... :)

Flip side is that if it iwasnt anita, it was blm.....

Hessian

I'd like to have Agent Smith do the interrogation please.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'If this can happen here in Portland, it can happen anywhere': Oregon AG sues feds

SALEM, Ore. - The state attorney general announced a federal lawsuit late Friday against the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals Service, the United States Customs and Border Protection, the Federal Protection Service and their agents "alleging they have engaged in unlawful law enforcement in violation of the civil rights of Oregonians by seizing and detaining them without probable cause."

She continued:
They not only make it impossible for people to assert their First Amendment rights to protest peacefully. They also create a more volatile situation on our streets. We are today asking the federal court to stop the federal police from secretly stopping and forcibly grabbing Oregonians off our streets, and we are announcing a state criminal investigation, with the Multnomah County District Attorney, into the incident resulting in serious injuries to a peaceful protester — apparently committed by a federal police officer in downtown Portland last week.
“The federal administration has chosen Portland to use their scare tactics to stop our residents from protesting police brutality and from supporting the Black Lives Matter movement. Every American should be repulsed when they see this happening. If this can happen here in Portland, it can happen anywhere.”

So the Oregon DA supports AntiFA attacks on Federal Property

Umm These people are engaging in RIOTS Trying to burn down the Federal Court House ... a dude swung a hammer at a Marshals Head a couple of days ago

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oregon ACLU: 'Actions of the militarized federal officers are flat-out unconstitutional'

"Usually when we see people in unmarked cars forcibly grab someone off the street we call it kidnapping. The actions of the militarized federal officers are flat-out unconstitutional and will not go unanswered," said Jann Carson, interim executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Oregon.

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown said President Donald Trump, who deployed Department of Homeland Security officers to Portland, "is looking for a confrontation in Oregon in the hopes of winning political points in Ohio or Iowa."

"Now he is deploying federal officers to patrol the streets of Portland in a blatant abuse of power by the federal government," Brown, a Democrat, said in a statement late Thursday.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Federal Unit Behind Arrests In Portland Reportedly Identified. Pelosi Smears Them, Makes False Claims.

“Unidentified stormtroopers. Unmarked cars. Kidnapping protesters and causing severe injuries in response to graffiti,” Pelosi claimed. “These are not the actions of a democratic republic. @DHSgov’s actions in Portland undermine its mission. Trump & his stormtroopers must be stopped.”

“First Amendment speech should never be met with one-sided violence from federal agents acting as Trump’s secret police, especially when unidentified,” Pelosi continued. “This is disgraceful behavior we would expect from a banana republic — not the government of the United States.”

First Amendment speech should never be met with one-sided violence from federal agents acting as Trump’s secret police, especially when unidentified. This is disgraceful behavior we would expect from a banana republic — not the government of the United States.
— Nancy Pelosi (@SpeakerPelosi) July 18, 2020

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
ACLU Sues Federal Agents Deployed in Portland

The ACLU of Oregon's lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon, seeks a temporary restraining order against Department of Homeland Security (DHS) agents and U.S. Marshals deployed to Portland from assaulting press and legal observers.

"This is a fight to save our democracy," Kelly Simon, interim legal director with the ACLU of Oregon. "Under the direction of the Trump administration, federal agents are terrorizing the community, risking lives, and brutally attacking protesters demonstrating against police brutality. This is police escalation on top of police escalation. These federal agents must be stopped and removed from our city. We will continue to bring the full fire power of the ACLU to bear until this lawless policing ends."

DHS Acting Secretary Chad Wolf, who visited Portland on Thursday, says the federal law enforcement officers are protecting the city's federal courthouse and other property from "violent anarchists."

"The city of Portland has been under siege for 47 straight days by a violent mob while local political leaders refuse to restore order to protect their city," Wolf said in a lengthy statement issued by DHS Thursday. "Each night, lawless anarchists destroy and desecrate property, including the federal courthouse, and attack the brave law enforcement officers protecting it."