FEMA will conduct a test of the emergency alert system on Wednesday

NextJen

Raisin cane
I’ve seen a couple PSAs about turning off your ‘secret stashed phone’ if you are a victim of abuse and keep a secret phone for ‘emergencies’. Wouldn’t want your hidden phone under the bathroom cabinet (or wherever) going off and alerting someone else to its existence.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I’ve seen a couple PSAs about turning off your ‘secret stashed phone’ if you are a victim of abuse and keep a secret phone for ‘emergencies’. Wouldn’t want your hidden phone under the bathroom cabinet (or wherever) going off and alerting someone else to its existence.
I just saw that, too.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What would be better is for people to not be in a relationship where a stash phone is necessary. If they put their hands on someone, lock them up. Then the victim can live in peace without having to hide stuff for an emergency.