Fentanyl

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
The more things change....

Back in the day drug-addled GI Joe's with authority issues (yes, the Army has a rough spell up until about 1983) used to LSD coat the door handles of the senior NCO's and officers autos. Never heard (or saw) it actually working, so my sense is that this Fentanyl thing might also be a bit of an exaggeration. Equally applies to the crappy Chinese stuff that is (may be) going around.

Just two cents of entirely personal opinion and observation. No medical expertise made or implied.

--- End of line (MCP)

black dog

Free America
Same here. I've been in Food Lion in Leonardtown and saw shoppers wearing pajama's and slippers!!! Really?????

I would bet that half of the folks in the local Dollar General, Family Dollar, two diners and the two grocery stores in the town I live in wear pajama's and slippers. And you gotta love the large ladies in pj's and a wife beater in the frozen food isle.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I would bet that half of the folks in the local Dollar General, Family Dollar, two diners and the two grocery stores in the town I live in wear pajama's and slippers. And you gotta love the large ladies in pj's and a wife beater in the frozen food isle.
Get some of this. Extra strength if possible.

rzzd946wvn911.jpg

PeoplesElbow

Around LP you're more likely to encounter residual material from the phantom pooper.
Was going to say poop is probably more common on the handles than anything.

I hate using walmarts self checkout because to open their damn bags I have to lick my finger or i simply cant open the bags.

glhs837

Power with Control
Was going to say poop is probably more common on the handles than anything.

I hate using walmarts self checkout because to open their damn bags I have to lick my finger or i simply cant open the bags.

Those seem to have gotten better recently. I will struggle quite a while before licking ANYTHING in a Wally. Even my own finger......

PeoplesElbow

Those seem to have gotten better recently. I will struggle quite a while before licking ANYTHING in a Wally. Even my own finger......
After fussing with the bags for a few minutes and having a pile of them that I could not open laying on the floor one of the Walmart employees came over and bagged my crap for me once.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
After fussing with the bags for a few minutes and having a pile of them that I could not open laying on the floor one of the Walmart employees came over and bagged my crap for me once.
you see bags at the self checkout :jet: every time I try to use it, there's 3 or 4 employees standing around and all the self-checkout stations are clean out of bags. Or the bag stands will be empty and a small stack will be on the floor.