ff ems leo or mil?

fddog

Bow wow
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ff ems leo or mil?

Originally posted by RoseRed
Sounds like fun, but alas, I am leaveing for VA Beach tomorrow morning for a few days. Thanks for the invite. :cheesy:
:bawl: :bawl: oh well, maybe next time.

Rapture Man

MTCW - OOTC

IMHO you should all have responded to this thread ASAP, preferably W/in 25 minutes. She wants to meet a BF or GF, or some form of SO on here B4 they meet F2F IRL, IYKWIM. OTOH, NM. LOL GTG TTFN CYA

nomoney

Re: MTCW - OOTC

Originally posted by Rapture Man
IMHO you should all have responded to this thread ASAP, preferably W/in 25 minutes. She wants to meet a BF or GF, or some form of SO on here B4 they meet F2F IRL, IYKWIM. OTOH, NM. LOL GTG TTFN CYA

wow; I'm glad you created an doltish mpd just to post that......it was fuuuunnny

:rolleyes:

Rapture Man

Now look what you guys did, she's now banned and the "grow up" thread which would have gone down as a classic, is now gone.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Darn it! I'll never know if she replied to my dirty mouth comment. :bubble:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
I saw this thread and spit all over the keyboard! When I saw "ff" the first thing that came to mind was "f### friend". :twitch: :lol: I was thinking that this woman must be extremely homely or hadn't bathed in a while.

Everyone fess up, now. Who got a pm from this one and got that nervous feeling from it.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Sheesh, I was just getting into this thread and BAM...all gone..What is this with chicks (??) and LEO, FF, and EMS? are these guys special?

Just in case you may wonder, this is part of my thesis...interactions between freaks and on-line chat groups....

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
SEABREEZE 1957 said:
Just in case you may wonder, this is part of my thesis...interactions between freaks and on-line chat groups....

Certainly, you've hit the mother lode on somd. :yay: