Fibroids

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Anyone have them?
While at the doc yesterday she did a PAP and exam. Says it feels like I have them and I have to go get a sonogram next week. Just wondering what the most common treatment is as I have read several different approaches. Are they more common after a tubal? I had that done when I had the baby in '04.

Camily, if I remeber right, youll love the sonagram. I had to drink about 5 gallons of water :otter:and they can tell if you had enough. Then when they start doing the sonogram, they kinda push on your tummy and that makes you want to pee so bad. I finally told the doc if he didnt let me pee, I would pee on him right there. He handed me a 2 ounce size dixie cup and said fill it, no more, no less. If you go more, youll drink more water. That was more painful than the tumors.:lmao:

camily

Peace
Camily, if I remeber right, youll love the sonagram. I had to drink about 5 gallons of water :otter:and they can tell if you had enough. Then when they start doing the sonogram, they kinda push on your tummy and that makes you want to pee so bad. I finally told the doc if he didnt let me pee, I would pee on him right there. He handed me a 2 ounce size dixie cup and said fill it, no more, no less. If you go more, youll drink more water. That was more painful than the tumors.:lmao:

Yes, I remember the test from when I was a kid and they were looking for the cysts. Not fun. Lucky me, I even get a transvaginal sonogram. Yippee!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Yes, I remember the test from when I was a kid and they were looking for the cysts. Not fun. Lucky me, I even get a transvaginal sonogram. Yippee!

That's a piece of cake :yay: I love how they put a condom on the instrument they use. :lol:

camily

Peace
That's a piece of cake :yay: I love how they put a condom on the instrument they use. :lol:

I know. When I was pregnant with my son I had one done. When the doctor came in and opened the condom I was like "Excuse me, what are you doing?". I had no idea they even did sonograms like that. That was 11 years ago. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I know. When I was pregnant with my son I had one done. When the doctor came in and opened the condom I was like "Excuse me, what are you doing?". I had no idea they even did sonograms like that. That was 11 years ago. :lol:

They're a tad gross..I've had three...but I crack up everytime they shove the condom on there so I forgot about the actual procedure. :lol:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Sorry, wasn't trying to scare you, just trying to give you some examples of treatment. I did the birth control pills and it did help. Tried to have them removed surgically, but they weren't able to do it. I choose not to have my uterus burned, so I still live with them. My last pregnancy, during one of the sonograms, the little booger was actually holding on to one of the tumors! I was wishing she would just rip it out while she was there!

And you have water front properity in AZ too???:killingme