Fight Club is back

Black-Francis

I don't need to take prozac. So happy to hear you speak for the majority of the people on here socktard. You have very little respect for anyone who doesn't think the same way you do and can't lift a finger to help out one's self. Instead you come on here asking for freebies all the time from whomever is willing to help. Did you see me asking for someone to come out and mow that huge ass yard I had when I lived in a house, help moving into the place I am now, or anything else? No you didn't. I did it all on my own, with very little help.

:bawl:

wahhhhh.....I had to mow my own lawn.....wahhhhh........

Can't help myself out? I work 2 jobs. I do a freecycle thread in my forum. Your point? I also did not ask anyone to mow my lawn for free. I pay anyone that does anything for me. I also did not ask anyone to help me move. The few people that did help me move were my friends and family. Nobody from the forums.

:yawn:

bcp

In My Opinion
I tried getting some of y'all to do stuff for me before.
but as hard as I tried, as much as I begged, with all the tears I shed,

Not one of you lazy sob's ever showed up at my door with my 12 pack and pork rinds,,, NO,, I had to get dressed, dry the tears and drive down to the damn store myself.

bunch a damn ingrates, thats what you are.

sorry, just wanted to try and get in on it.:killingme